今天的这段对话,在讨论工作安排,
上司要出门拜访客户,安排了什么工作
来听今天的讲解:
A:Judy,can you come to my office right now?
朱蒂,现在到我办公室来好吗?
B:Ok,I'm coming right up.May I come in?
好的,我马上过来。我可以进来吗?
A:Come in,please.Judy,listen to me carefully.All the following affairs should be done by tomorrow.First of all,I want you to arrange all the files in order.
请进,朱蒂。仔细听我说。以下的事情都要在明天之前完成。首先,我要你把所有的文件夹按照顺序整理好。
B:All the files on the table?
桌子上所有的文件夹吗?
A:That's right,Secondly,do some translations for me.Please translate the contract into English.
没错。其次,帮我翻译个东西。请把这份合约翻译成英文。
B:Ok,what time do you want it?
好的。您什么时候要呢?
A:As soon as possible.In addition,I am going to visit a client at once.Please make sure that my office is tidy before I get to work tomorrow.Are we clear?
尽快。另外,我马上要去拜访一个客户。请确保我明天上班之前办公室是整洁的。明白了吗?
B:Yes,I'll have them done by all means.
是的。我一定会把事情办好的。
A:Good.I love your brightness!Thank you.
很好。我喜欢你的机灵。谢谢你。
B:I am at your service.
您尽管吩咐。