每日英语对话练习,是提升语言交流能力的关键一步!通过模拟真实场景中的对话,不仅能增强口语表达的流利度,还能深入理解语言的文化内涵和实际应用。无论你是初学者还是进阶者,坚持每日英语对话练习,都能显著提升你的英语沟通能力,让交流更加自信与顺畅。以下是今日的对话内容练习:回答警察询问,结合MP3和文本,一起开始今天的练习!
对话内容
Mr. Baker, where were you on August 25,at approximately 09:00 in the morning?
贝克先生,8月25日早上9点左右你在哪里?
I was in my car at the intersection of Maine and Smith.
我当时在缅因街和史密斯街交叉口的车里。
What were you doing at that time?
那时您在做什么?
I was driving.
我在开车。
Where were you going?
您要去哪里?
I was going to work.
我要去上班。
What happened next?
接下来发生了什么?
I was stopped at a red light and struck from behind by another car.
我停在红灯前,被另一辆车从后面撞了。
How long were you stopped before being struck from behind?
您在被撞前停了多久?
A few seconds.
几秒钟。
What was the impact like?
撞击情况如何?
It was pretty severe.
很严重。
What do you mean by that?
您这是什么意思?
The crash was loud. My head snapped back and my neck hurt. I felt really dizzy at the time.
撞击声很大。我的头猛地往后仰,脖子受伤了。当时我感到非常头晕。
Explain what you mean by your neck hurt.
请解释一下您脖子受伤的情况。
I was stiff and I had sharp pains going into my shoulder area.
我脖子僵硬,肩部区域还有剧烈的疼痛。
What happened next?
接下来发生了什么?
Soon, an ambulance arrived at the scene. The attendants approached me and asked me some questions. They put me on a neck brace and placed me on a stretcher, and then into the ambulance.
很快,救护车就到了现场。救护人员走近我,问了我一些问题。他们给我戴上了颈托,把我放在担架上,然后抬进了救护车。
What happened when you arrived at the emergency room?
您到达急诊室后发生了什么?
A nurse came in and cleaned the wound, put the bandages on, and called the doctor.
一名护士走进来,清理了伤口,包扎好,然后叫来了医生。
What happened then?
然后发生了什么?
The doctor came in and looked at me. He admitted me to the hospital and sent me to X-ray. I found out that the impact caused me to suffer an injury requiring surgery.
医生走进来,看了看我。他让我住院,并安排我去拍X光片。我发现撞击导致我受了需要手术的伤。
以上便是今日的英语对话内容练习:回答警察询问相关内容,希望对你有所帮助!