Lesson 19
第19课
Something to look forward to
盼望之事
Father:I'm so glad it's the end of the week.
真高兴,周末又到了.
I'm looking forward to a nice weekend.
我一直盼望着过个愉快的周末.
Sue:What'll you be doing this time tomorrow,Gretel?
格莱托,明天这个时候你干什么?
Gretel:I may be going to the theatre.I'm not sure.
我也许去看戏,还没定呢.
Sue:That'll be fun.
那多带劲
Sue:What'll you be doing this time tomorrow,Sandy?
桑迪,明天这个时候你干什么?
Sandy:I might be playing football.I'm not sure.
我也许去踢足球,我没定呢.
Sue:That'll be nice.
这不错.
Sue:What'll you be doing this time tomorrow,Mum?
妈妈,明天这个时候您干什么?
Mother:I'll be getting the dinner ready.
准备晚饭.
Sue:Pooh!That's not very exciting.
哦!那可没意思.
Sue:What'll you be doing this time tomorrow,Dad?
爸爸,明天这个时候您干什么呢?
Father:I'll be digging in the garden.
我在花园刨坑.
Sue:That's pretty boring!
那多没劲啊.
Sue:Mum'll be getting the dinner ready,
妈妈要准备晚饭,
and Dad'll be digging up the garden.
爸爸要在花园刨坑.
And he calls it a nice weekend.
但爸爸管这叫愉快的周末.
Sandy:Don't grown-ups do boring things,Sue?
苏,大人不总是干没意思的事吗?