金融英语:外汇兑换英语对话
教程:金融英语  浏览:5396  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    银行英语对话——外汇兑换

     

    Customer: Good morning, sir. I am from Japan. My English is poor. Can you help me?
    顾客:你好,先生。我是日本人。我的英语不太好,你能帮忙吗?

     

    Clerk: It is my pleasure, but I think it would be better for you to tell me what you want to do.
    职员:很高兴为您效劳,但我想您最好告诉我您想要干什么。

     

    Customer: Oh, I want to change some money, but I do not know how to fill out the exchange memo.
    顾客:啊,我想兑换些钱,但不知道怎样填写兑换水单。我不会看英文。

     

    Clerk: Would you care to give me your passport and write your name on the paper?
    职员:您能把您的护照给我,并把您的名字写在这张纸上吗?

     

    Customer: There you are. My name is Tanaka.
    顾客:给你护照和姓名,我叫田中。

     

    Clerk: Good. I will fill out the exchange memo for you now. Why do not you take a seat over there for a moment?
    职员:好,我现在就为您填写这张兑换水单。您请在那里坐一会行吗?

     

    Customer: I would like to. Thanks.
    顾客:好的,谢谢。

     

    Clerk: Hello, Mr. Tanaka. I was wondering if you would ever thought of conversing the unused  Renminbi back into Japan yen later?
    职员:您好,田中先生,不知道您是否考虑到以后要把没有用完的人民币兑换成日元呢?

     

    Customer: Yes, if I will have Renminbi left.
    顾客:是的,如果有没用完的人民币的话,就要换成日圆。

     

    Clerk: So, If I may make a suggestion , please keep your exchange memo safe,
    职员:那么,如果我还可以提一个建议的话,请您保管好您的这张兑换水单。

     

    Customer: Thank you indeed. I will do that.
    顾客:我会保管好的。谢谢。

     

    Clerk: Not at all.
    职员:不用谢。

    0/0
      上一篇:金融英语:什么是"成本会计"? 下一篇:外汇英语必背词汇

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)