商务对话:谈工作
教程:BEC口语  浏览:3420  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    A: Jane, the meeting is scheduled from 2:00 this afternoon. Have you made the necessary arrangements?
    简,我们计划在下午两点钟开会,你都安排好了吗?

    B: Yes, Mr. Smith. We'll use the conference room on the second floor for the meeting.
    安排好了,史密斯先生。我们将使用二楼的会议室开会。

    A: That's right. The meeting is very important. Where shall the guests be received before the meeting begins?
    很好,这个会议很重要。开会前我们在哪里接待来宾?

    B: In the dining room. It's spacious there.
    在餐厅吧,那里比较宽敞。

    A: We'll have several foreign guests to attend the meeting.
    我们还会有几位外宾来参加会议。

    B: I've arranged for an interpreter to be present. But it is said these foreigners could speak English.
    我已经安排了一位口译员,不过我听说这些外宾都会讲英语。

    A: Really? I'll also try to speak slowly. How would you arrange the guests' seats, Jane?
    是吗?不过,我还是会讲慢一点,你怎么安排来宾就座呢,简?

    B: We've prepared name cards to be put on the conference table for guests to sit by. What time would you like refreshments served, Mr. Smith?
    我们已经准备了姓名卡片放在会议桌上,让来宾按此就座。您希望在什么时候供应点心,史密斯先生?

    A: Well, after my report, there'll be an interval for rest and refreshments.
    哦,就在我做完报告后的休息时间供应点心吧。

    B: All right, I see.
    好的,我明白了。

    0/0
      上一篇:商务会话:如何介绍相识 下一篇:商务英语口语会刊 No.279

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)