商务口语:如何游说客户?
教程:BEC口语  浏览:1353  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    If I were you, I would book a small order as a trial.

    如果我是你,我会小量试订一批。

    Why not buy a small lot and put them on trial?

    为什么不小量买一批试试呢?

    Why don't you look at it this way? It's more expensive, but much better value for money.

    为什么不这么看呢:它是贵了一点儿,但它物有所值啊。

    I think you'd better weigh the advantages carefully before rejecting our offer.

    我认为,拒绝我方报盘前,您最好先慎重权衡有利条件。

    I don't think you should miss this opportunity to update your equipment.

    我认为你不应该错过这个更新设备的机会。

    After you have tried it out, I'm sure you'll agree that this is a very good product.

    我相信您试用过后一定会认为这是个好产品。

    can't force you to make a deal, but I can assure you that our product has the edge on the competition.

    我不能强迫您买,但是我可以向您保证我们产品是很具有竞争力的。

    You're right to be cautious, but owing to the limited supply available at present, we suggest you act quickly.

    谨慎当然不错,但是目前可供数量有限,建议您及早采取行动。

    I don't want to sound pushy, but you'll have to decide soon.

    我不想让您认为我在催您,不过你确实要快点下决定。

    Do you understand that this offer is only good for three days?

    你要知道本报盘有效期仅为三天。

    I understand your concerns, but remember that the offer ends next week.

    我理解您的担忧之处,但是别忘了下周报盘失效。

    You can believe me that any money spent now will bring you large profits in the future.

    请您相信我,今天投入的资金以后会为您带来巨大的利润。

    Could you think about our proposal again?

    您能否再考虑一下我们的建议呢?

    Could you reconsider the matter in a different light / from a different angle?

    能否从其他角度重新考虑这个问题呢?

    Isn't there any way to change your decision?

    有没有办法改变您的决定呢?

    0/0
      上一篇:商务口语:如何提出质疑? 下一篇:BEC商务英语活学活用:Profit & Loss

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程