商务英语对话大全 让你轻松应付工作需求
教程:BEC经验  浏览:590  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    商务英语对话大全 让你轻松应付工作需求

    商务英语所需要学习的东西比普通日常英语要更多,但是其实商务英语也是有一定的套路可以遵循的,下面我们刚才听力课堂一起来了解一下商务英语对话大全的相关资料吧。

    商务英语对话大全一

    A:How did your vocation go?

    A:假期过得怎么样啊?

    B:I traveled the Three Gorges.

    B:我们去了三峡旅游。

    A:What about the trip? Do you enjoy yourself?

    A:旅程怎么样?玩得开心么?

    B:Yes, we had a good time.The trip was terrific. We toured the Three Gorges by boat. It's realty exciting!

    B:是的,我们玩得很开心。旅程棒极了。我们乘船漂游了三峡,真是刺激。

    A:Did your boat float down the river?

    A:你们的船是从水上漂流而下的吗?

    B:Yes. There are many places where the gorge is very narrow, with steep cliffs on both sides.

    B:是的。山谷有些地方非常狭窄,而且两边都是悬崖峭壁。

    A:Sounds dangerous.

    A:听起来很危险啊。

    B:Yes, but we have life jackets. And we got a real kick out of that.

    B:是的,的确,但是我们有救生衣阿,而且我们从中获得了很大的乐趣。

    A:What a thrilling trip!

    A:真是一次惊心动魄的旅行啊!

    商务英语对话大全

    商务英语对话大全二

    A:Nowodays, ships and boats are no longer so important in transportation as they used tobe.

    A:如今,轮船在交通中的重要性大不如从前了。

    B:True. With the extension of railways and highways, and the improvement of safety andcapacity of airplanes, ships and boats have been giving place to trains, planes and automobiles.

    B:的确如此。随着铁路与高速公路的延伸、飞机安全性和运力的提高,轮船已经让位给火车、飞机和汽车了。

    A:I read in the newspapers that the passenger liners from Shanghai to Ningbo and Dalian havebeen out of business; and the liners up and down the Yangtze River have been reduced by70%.

    A:我从报纸上看到,从上海开往宁被、大连的客轮已经歇业了,而长江沿线的客轮量也已经减少了70%。

    B:The pace of life of people is now getting faster and faster, so the speed of ships and boatsseems to be so slow. I think it may be the reason why people don't like to travel by boat.

    B:人们的生活节奏如今变得越来越快,所以轮船的速度就显得太慢了。我想这大概就是人们不爱乘船旅行的原因。

    A:But the most of the transoceanic cargo transportation is still carried by boat.

    A:但是如今大部分的跨洋货运还是靠轮船。

    商务英语对话大全

    商务英语对话大全三

    A:I'd like to go to Hong Kong. When does the next ferry leave?

    A:我想去香港,下班渡船什么时候开?

    B:The ferry runs every hour on the hour. The next one is scheduled to leave at 11 sharp.

    B:渡船每小时正点开一班,下一班在11点整开。

    A:What's the fare?

    A:票价多少?

    B:The one way ticket is 35 HKD, and round-trip is 60 HKD.

    B:单程票价是35港币,往返是60港币。

    A:How long will it take to Hong Kong?

    A:全程多少时间?

    B:About 2 hours.

    B:到香港是2个小时。

    A:Okay, I'd like to have a one way ticket.

    A:好的。我买一张单程票。

    有了听力课堂为您介绍的这一份商务英语对话大全以后,相信你一定可以帮助你轻松应对各种在商务英语应用的需求哦!

    0/0
      上一篇:谈谈备战bec商务英语必备的基本技能 下一篇:怎么把商务英语口语出口成章的说出来?

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程