双语畅销书|《这不是告别》第四十二章
教程:经典读吧  浏览:221  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

      《这不是告别》作为全美媒体和读者的年度之选,一出版就迅速横扫《纽约时报》畅销书榜长达45周,席卷全球三十多国。故事讲述了一头红发、穿着肥大男款衬衫的Eleanor,与沉默寡言、沉迷于音乐和漫画世界的Park之间的故事。

    # Park #

    #帕克#

    "Come on, Park," his dad said sharply, "get dressed and put your makeup on."

    爸爸厉声说:“快点,帕克,换衣服,化妆。”

    "No, no fight. I'm just… worried about her. And you know I can't call her house."

    “没有,没吵架。我只是…有点担心她,你知道,我没法打电话给她。”

    "No, I do," Park said. He didn't. "But what if Eleanor comes over? I don't want to miss the chance to talk to her."

    帕克说:“不是,我想去。但是如果埃莉诺来找我呢?我不想错过和她说话的机会。”

    Park took forever to eat his breakfast and take a shower.

    帕克慢条斯理地洗澡、吃早饭。

    His mom turned away from the mirror. "Okay…" she said, frowning. "You stay. But vacuum, okay? And put away big pile of black clothes on your floor."

    妈妈转身离开镜子,皱起眉头:“好吧…那你留下。但是要吸地板,行吗?然后把你房间地板上那一大堆黑衣服收拾好。”

    "Park staying home," his mom said. "We go."

    他妈妈说:“帕克留在家,我们走。”

    "Come on," his mom said, checking her lipstick in the hall mirror, "you know your dad hate crowds."

    妈妈则对着走廊的镜子检查口红:“快点,你知道你爸最讨厌人挤人了。”

    His family was going to the boat show the next day, then out to lunch, and maybe to the mall…

    第二天,他们家要去看游艇展,在外面吃午饭,或许还要去逛购物中心…

    "Do I have to go?"

    “我一定得去吗?”

    "Thanks," Park said. He hugged her.

    帕克拥抱了妈妈:“谢谢。”

    "Is something wrong? You sure you didn't fight?"

    “有什么不对劲吗?你们真的没吵架?”

    Like he'd wear makeup to the boat show.

    好像他会顶着一脸妆去看游艇展似的。

    "You don't want to go?" She scrunched and fluffed the back of her hair.

    她抿抿嘴,把头发往后拨:“你不想去?”

    "Park! Mindy!" His dad was standing at the front door. "Let's go!"

    爸爸在门口喊:“帕克!敏蒂!走了。”

    0/0
      上一篇:双语畅销书|《这不是告别》第四十一章 下一篇:双语畅销书|《这不是告别》第四十三章

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)