I thought about Jenny all the time. 我整天都想起珍妮
Hey !
Lieutenant Dan, what are you doing here ? 丹中尉,你来做什么?
Well, thought I’d try out my sea legs. 我想到海上走走
Well, you ain’t got no legs, Lieutenant Dan. 丹中尉,你没有腿
Yes, I know that. 这我知道!
You wrote me a letter, you idiot.
白痴,你写给我
Well, well. Captain Forrest Gump. 好,弗勒斯甘船长
I had to see this for myself... 我要亲自来看一看
and... 我说过你若当捕虾船长
I told you if you were ever a shrimp boat captain,
that I’d be your first mate. 我就做你的大副
Well, here I am. 我来了,说话算数
I’m a man of my word . 好的!
O.K. 不过别指望我会称你长官
But don’t you be thinking
that I’m going to be calling you "sir."
No, sir. 不会,长官!
It’s my boat. 那是我的船
I have a feeling if we head due east, 我觉得如果往东行
we’ll find some shrimp, so take a left . 我们会发现虾,所以要左转
Which way ? 那边…
Over there !
They’re over there !
Get on the wheel and take a left . -掌舵向左转 -好!
O.K.
Gump, what are you doing? 阿甘,你干什么?向左转!
Left !
That’s where we’re going to find those shrimp, my boy ! 往那边才找得到虾
Ha ha! 那边才有虾!
That’s where we’ll find them.
Still no shrimp, Lieutenant Dan. 丹中尉,还是没有虾
O.K., so I was wrong. 好,算我弄错了
Well, how are we going to find them? 我们要怎样找虾?
Maybe you should just pray for shrimp. 也许我们应该祷告求虾
# So pray that #
# I’m homeward bound... ##
So I went to church every Sunday. 于是每礼拜天上教堂
Sometimes Lieutenant Dan came, too, 有时候丹中尉也去
though I think he left the praying up to me. 不过他把祷告的事留给我
No shrimp. 没有虾
Where the hell’s this God of yours ? 你的上帝在哪里?
It’s funny Lieutenant Dan said that 丹中尉说完就有怪事
’cause right then God showed up. 上帝马上显现
(Dan) You’ll never sink this boat! 你休要弄沉这艘船
Now, me, I was scared, 我吓坏了,丹中尉却发怒了
but Lieutenant Dan, he was mad.
Come on! 来,这算什么暴风?
You call this a storm?
Come on, you son of a bitch! 飚吧!
It’s time for a show down! 飚吧,你我摊牌的时候到了