Sire, we can get you out if you leave now. 若你现在离开 还能有救
I’m not about to tell my uncle 我不要禀告国王
I’ve lost him the greatest city in Northern England. 我失去英格兰北部最好的城堡
Come on! 上!
Make way for the king! 给国王让路!
It’s not your fault. 不是你的错
Stand up to him! 去抵御他!
I will stand up to him and more. 我会继续抗战的
What news of the north? 北方有何消息?
Nothing new, Your Majesty. 没 大人
We’ve sent riders to speed any word. 派了骑士加速传讯
I heard the word in France, 在法国为未来王朝打拼时听说
where I was fighting to expand your future kingdom.The word my son 我们北方军队全军覆没
is that our entire northern army is annihilated... 我们北方军队全军覆没
and you have done nothing. 而你却束手无策
I have ordered conscriptions. 我已下令召募民兵
They’re assembled and ready to depart. 准备撤退
Excuse me, sire, but there’s a very urgent message from York. 对不起 陛下 约克传来急报
Come. 拿来
Leave us. 离开吧
Thank you, sire. 是 陛下
Uh, W-Wallace has sacked York. 华 华莱士已攻下约克
What? 什么?
Wallace has sacked York. 华莱士已攻下约克
Sire... 陛下
thy own nephew. 您的外甥
What beast could do such a thing? 谁会这么残忍下手?
If he can sack York... 他若能攻下约克
he can invade Lower England. 他就能席卷整个英格兰
We would stop him! 我们要制止他
Who is this person who speaks to me 此人是谁
as though I needed his advice? 自以为我需要他的意见
I have declared Phillip my high counselor. 我已指派菲利为首席顾问
Is he qualified? 他够格吗?
I am skilled in the arts of war 我擅长分析战事
and military tactics, sire. 和军事策略
Are you? 是吗?
Then tell me...what advice would you offer 告诉我 你会提出何种建议
on the, uh, present, uh, 在这 突发
situation? 状况?
I shall offer a truce... 我将提出休战
and buy him off. 收买他
But who will go to him? 谁去见他?
Not I. 不是我
If I fell under the sword of that murderer, 若我落在这凶手的剑下