- 嗨- 嗨- Hi. - Hi.
那个,你为什么来?So, what brings you here?
那个,几天前Well, a few days ago,
我在亲吻亭亲了一个女孩I kissed this girl at a kissing booth.
现在我看起来不能忘记她了And now I just can’t seem to stop thinking about it.
她也是那样Neither can she.
另外,我想念我的同屋Plus, I miss my roommate.
我真的很喜欢他I really liked him.
好吧... Well...
...他就在这里...he’s right in here.
听着,我知道我当初应该告诉你,但是... Listen, I know I should’ve told you who I was, but...
...我很害怕...I was afraid.
- 对不起- 没什么- Sorry. - Well,
你知道,也许如果我要知道你是女孩you know, maybe if I’d have known you were a girl,
我们不会象以前那么谈天了we wouldn’t have talked like we did
也就不会那么了解对方and got to know each other the same way.
那样会很可惜的And that would have been a shame.
只是让你知道Just so you know,
当我装做男孩的时候,你告诉我的事情... everything you told me when I was a guy just...
...让我象个姑娘一样喜欢你...made me like you so much more as a girl.
好的,但是从现在开始OK, but just from here on in,
一切都会变得简单点everything would just be a lot easier
如果你一直当个女人if you stayed a girl.
我保证I promise.
摩妮琪·瓦伦丁 由贾斯丁·雷德顿护送Monique Valentine, escorted by Justin Drayton.
贾斯丁,你最棒!Justin, you’re the man!
奥莉维亚·雷诺克斯 由赛巴斯蒂安·海斯丁斯护送Olivia Lennox, escorted by Sebastian Hastings.
维奥拉·海斯丁斯, 由鲍而 安东尼护送Viola Hastings, escorted by Paul Antonio.
维奥拉·海斯丁斯. Viola Hastings.
太象她了,她在哪里?This is typical. Well, where is she?