轻松美语会话口袋丛书:顺从
教程:轻松美语会话口袋丛书  浏览:903  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    Nothing lasts forever .
    没有事情是永久不衰的。
    I suppose it was too good to last .
    我觉得它太美好以致无法长久。
    I should have expected this to happen .
    我早应想到这事会发生。
    I should have seen this coming .
    我早应预见到这事的到来。
    I shouldn't be surprised . It's really what I expected all along .
    我一点也不感到奇怪。这是我盼望已久的。
    It is just my bad luck I guess .
    我猜这只是我的运气不好。
    It really was just too much of a good thing .
    这可是好得过头反成坏事。
    It was good while it lasted .
    事情要是能够长久,它就是好事。
    I'm attempting to lose gracefully .
    我努力做到输得体面。
    Maybe it is the way it has to be .
    也许事情一定会这样。
    That is the way it goes .
    事情就是那样发展的。
    Well,what are you going to do?
    好了,你打算怎么办?
    I am just going to deal with it .
    我总要对付它的。
    I'm not surprised really .
    我的确一点也不奇怪。
    I've just got to go with the flow .
    我只得随大流。
    Better luck next time, I hope .
    我希望下次运气会好些。
    You won fair and square. I just wasn't up to the job.
    你嬴得光明正大。我确实有胜任这项工作。
    Some battles you just can't win.
    我们不可能当常胜将军。
    I've resigned myself to my fate .
    我已经听天由命。
    I would like to tender my resignation.
    我想提交辞职书。
    I've resigned myself to the fact that I might never realize my dream.
    我已使自己接受这样一个事实,也许我永远都不能实现自己的梦想。
    This is the formal notification of my resignation.
    这是我辞职的正式申报。
    It is useless to resist. We must resign ourselves.
    反抗是没有的。我们必须放弃。
    I've resigned myself to a quiet life without much excitement.
    我已经使自己甘心过一种波澜不兴的宁静生活。
    I can't resign myself so easily. I'm going to put up a fight .
    我不会这么轻易放弃的。我将战斗到底。

    0/0
      上一篇:轻松美语会话口袋丛书:劝说 下一篇:轻松美语会话口袋丛书:提供

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)