轻松美语会话第2辑 豆丁的天空
教程:轻松美语会话第2辑  浏览:1727  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    Tarpangar:What happened?

    桃嘉:怎么了?

    Little Eric:Look at this .So many day's spent trying to master this and then that magical day when everything clicked,"Go Eric ,stay up there ,you can do it."

    小艾力克:看这个,花了很长一段时间我才学会踏它。“坚持住,艾力克,你能够做到的。”

    Tarpangar: You guys did a lot of things together.

    桃嘉:你们曾形影不离。

    Little Eric: Yea,we did ,but that was a long time ago.

    小艾力克:是的,不过那是很久以前了。

    Tarpangar: Made you a sandwich,

    桃嘉:给你做三明治吧!

    Little Eric:Thanks.

    小艾力克:谢谢。

    Tarpangar:sure you don't want me to help.

    桃嘉:其实你并不需要我的帮忙。

    Little Eric: No,that's what got me into trouble in the first place,

    小艾力克:是的,如果不是因为你,我也不会落到今天这步田地,

    Am I wrong here?I mean if I did something wrong tell me.

    是我错了吗?我的意思是我做错了什么吗?告诉我。

    Tarpangar: Well, I...

    桃嘉:嗯,我……

    Little Eric: I mean realize that I am not the perfect brother okay,but neither is he,

    小艾力克:我的意思是我并不是个好兄弟,但他也不是,

    I mean we're talking about Eric here.

    我是在说艾力克。

    Tarpangar: Yes ,we are.

    桃嘉:是的。

    Little Eric: The guy's a total screw-up .I mean we spent our wedding night in jail because of him, remember.

    小艾力克:这家伙是个彻底的失败者。因为他我们才在监狱里渡过我们的新婚夜。

    Tarpangar: What I remember is having one of the most amazing weddings in the best hotel in Philadelphia because of him.

    桃嘉:我记得因为他我们才在费城第一流的酒店举行了最令人难忘的婚礼。

    Little Eric: But it's not like we're still kids anymore .

    小艾力克:但是我们再也不是孩子了。

    I mean we're adults now .

    我的意思是我们已经是成年人了。

    We have our own lives ,let him get a wife and try and keep up with everybody.

    有了各自的生活,结了婚不可能再像从前一样保持联络了。

    Tapangar: Hmm,you  like that cast,you could have another one.

    桃嘉:如果你后悔的话,我可以再给你一次机会。

    Little Eric: Look ,I did everything I could possibly do to try and patch things up,and he rejected me every step of the way.

    小艾力克:我一直在尽力弥补我们之间的关系,是他把我抛在一边的。

    He's the one that sold our memories.

    他才是出卖我们回忆的人。

    Tarpangar: I'm not sure it's that simple.

    桃嘉:我认为没那么简单。

    Little Eric: We're completely different people ,Tarpanger,and besides where is it written that you have to spend time with your brother.

    小艾力克:我们是不同的人,桃嘉,何况哪有规定一定要和兄弟呆在一起的。

    Tarpangar: I remember when that's all you wanted to do.I was jealous.Sean was ,too.

    桃嘉:我记得那正是你曾想要做的,我很嫉妒,沙恩也是。

    Little Eric: It's easier when you're kids ,you know .

    小艾力克:小时候就简单得多。

    I mean I was there,he was there ,you hope on a sled the next thing you know you're laughing  an intersection ,

    我的意思是我在这,他在那,跳上雪橇就笑呵呵。

    I mean time goes by and somehow what you had sort of fades away.

    随着时间的流逝,一切都消失了。

    Tarpangar:That doesn't mean you can't get it back ,you have the rest of your life to make new memories.

    桃嘉:那并不意味着你找不回来了。你还可以创造新的回忆,

    The question now is just do you want to. I'll see you at home.

    问题是你想不想,待会儿家里见。

    He rejected me every step of the way.

    他拒我于千里之外。

    He rejected their invitation point-blank.

    他直截了当地拒绝了他们的邀请。

    We rejected his idea for a music club ,and decided to have an art club instead.

    我们没有采用他关于成立音乐俱乐部的想法,而是决定成立艺术俱乐部。

    0/0
      上一篇:轻松美语会话第2辑 第六感生死缘 下一篇:轻松美语会话第2辑 富贵综合症

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程