轻松美语会话第3辑 好莱坞的好好先生
教程:轻松美语会话第3辑  浏览:1202  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    Hostess:Do you know what it is that makes you so successful,film after film?
    你知道是什么让你如此成功,电影一部接一部吗?
    Tom Hanks:No,I have no idea. Really? And nor would I even want to examine it.
    我不知道,我也不想去搞清楚。
    Do you try to play a particular kind of guy?
    你有没有试图去演某个特别的角色?
    Tom Hanks:No,I only take jobs.
    不,我只是从事工作。
    Yeah?
    是吗?
    Tom Hanks:Oh,I think I understand what the guy is going through.
    哦,我想我明白人们在说什么了。
    I don't relate to it somehow that I would just be faking.
    我不想让人觉得我是在装模作样。
    Cause I am no comedian,I can,you know,this is a package.
    因为我不是喜剧演员,你知道,这是一整套的东西。
    I don't want to hurt your feelings,however.
    请恕我唐突,可是,
    However,you are not considered sexy.
    可是你并不是人们眼中那种性感的人。
    Tom Hanks:There you have it.
    你这样看就对了。
    There you have it?
    你也认同?
    Tom Hanks:But you know what I am braced at that fact,
    你知道,我已经做好了接受现实的心理准备;
    so therefore that kind of makes me kind of sexy,don't you.
    因为,这让你觉得我有点性感,是不是?
    The view is though you only like to play nice guys.
    人们认为你只喜欢演好人,
    I mean you're asked a thousand times.
    我意思是说人们无数次地问你,
    You know,would you ever play a bad guy?
    你知道,你会演坏人吗?
    Tom Hanks:I would play bad guys.
    我会演奸角的。
    I don't want to play the bad guy in a James Bond movie who wants to take over the world and says things like"before I kill you Mr.Bond,perhaps you'd enjoy a tour of our installation."
    我不想在007系列里面演那种想控制全世界,说着“邦德先生,在我杀你之前,或许你也喜欢参加我的就职典礼”之类台词的坏人。
    You know there's nothing to gain from that .
    你知道,在这里面演戏你一无所获。
    Okay,thank you very much and I could play with my standard ,It's just not interesting.
    多谢你,我想用自己的想法去演出。这种戏只是没有什么意思。
    Off camera,you know,you are so often referred to as the nicest guy in Hollywood.
    在镜头背后,你常常被人们称为好莱坞的好好先生。
    Are you circled/tired of being called nicest or it's nice to be called nice?
    你没有为人家叫你好好先生所困扰?或者是你喜欢人家叫你好好先生吗?
    Tom Hanks:Oh,that's funny to be called nice.
    噢,叫好好先生是很滑稽的事情。
    There are plenty of people there that have been nice too and I am not always.
    那里也还有很多的好人,我不是一直都是这样的。
    I am not nice for the nice,and I say I think I am nice in the right circumstances and I am quite forceful in the other circumstances.
    我不是因为要做好人才做好人,我觉得我只是在适当的环境里面表现得比较友善,在其他的情形下我的好人做得很勉强。
    What about politics?You are so trusted,
    关于政治呢?人们很信赖你,
    You are this nice man,senator,congressman,no no no on?
    你是个和善的人,参议员?国会议员?不,不,不!
    Tom Hanks:What do I,what in the world do I know about anything?
    我究竟知道些什么?
    Ronald Reagan never said that.
    诺纳德•里根从没有那样说过。
    Tom Hanks:Well,I think actors going into the politics have some so natural inclination.
    噢,我觉得艺人从政有一些自然的倾向。
    You know,I have no.We know,I have opinions,you know I don't have a certain brand of.
    你知道,我没有这种倾向,但我有自己的看法;
    I guess ideology that I aspire to ,but you know the great question of the law,economics,things like that through...who know,I don't.
    我想,关于像法律,经济这样大的问题我没有一个很向往的意识形态……谁知道呢,反正我不知道。
    And personally,you celebrate your tenth wedding anniversary?
    你的私生活方面,你最近庆祝过十周年结婚庆典?
    Recently?Readapt?Readapt Wilson?
    和蕾•威尔森一起?
    Tom Hanks:Yes,yes.
    是的。
    How do you keep a good marriage,a good family in this insane life?
    你们是怎样在这样喧嚣的生活中维持一段美满婚姻,一个美满家庭的?
    Tom Hanks:Well,we come to the realization long ago that this is the way we do,this is the way we're living.
    我们很早以前就有共识,这就是我们生活的方式。
    And I have got to tell you that ten years ,
    我必须告诉你十周年,
    I say ten weeks that's the one it seems like.it is gone by very very fast.
    我说,十周年看起来似乎过起来很快。
    Christmas is coming up.You have a lot to be thankful for .
    圣诞节就快到了,你需要向很多人致谢吧。
    Tom Hanks:For lord.yes.
    是的,要感谢上帝。
    Do you still believe in Santa Claus?
    你还相信圣诞老人吗?
    Tom Hanks:I believe in the spirit of Santa Claus by law.
    我原则上相信圣诞老人的精神。
    I believe in the magic spirit that is both created and blind,blindly accepted in the spirit of Santa Claus.
    我相信那种被创造和接受的圣诞老人的神奇精神。
    Thank you ,Tom.
    谢谢你,汤姆。
    Tom Hanks:You're welcome.
    不客气!

    0/0
      上一篇:轻松美语会话第3辑 非常周未 下一篇:轻松美语会话第3辑 环境与污染

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程