You really are acting funny today. 你今天的举动真是古怪
Keep it up, okay? 继续努力,好吗?
Can I ask you a question? 可以问你个问题吗?
Sure. 好
If for some reason you thought you didn't have a lot of time left... 若是为了某种原因 你觉得自己时间所剩无几...
You mean today? 你是指今天吗?
No, I mean in life. 不,我指生命
If you had one day left, what would you do? 如果你只剩一天可活 你会怎么做?
That's an odd question. 好怪的问题
I'd just like to know. 我只是想知道
Well, let's see... my last day on earth. 我想一下... 我在人世的最后一天
Shoe shopping. And eating ten hot fudge sundaes. 买鞋子、吃它十个软绵绵的圣代
And there's that Calvin Klein underwear model. Might be fun to get to know him better. 还有那个卡文克莱内衣模特儿 能认识他可能会更有趣
It's an easy answer. A no-brainer. 很容易答,不用想也知道
I'd spend it with you. 我要与你共度
Really? 真的?
Of course. 当然
Just being together. Like now. 就是在一起,像现在一样
Doing nothing. 什么也不做
And that's it? 就那样?
Nothing else? 没别的了吗?
A closeness. An intense closeness. 亲密,浓烈的亲密
Really sharing things with each other. 真正彼此分享事情
Silly things. Difficult things. 糗事、难事
That's what I've always wanted for us, and if we could have that... 我一直希望我们能那样 如果我们能做到那样...
nothing could hurt us. 就什么也伤害不了我们
I love you. 我爱你
Good. 很好
The rain's letting up. Do you want to go to the top of your hill? 雨停了,想去你的山顶吗?
No. 不想
I want to take you somewhere else. 我要带你去别处
Do I have to climb? 我非爬不可吗?
Maybe we should wait another minute. 也许我们该再等一会
Good idea. 好主意
Your dad was a very handsome guy. 你爸长的很帅呢
So I guess you took after your mom, right? 所以我猜你长的像你妈,对吧?
He spent a lot of time here? 他多半时候都待在这里?
Yeah, he did. 没错
After he got laid off in '93. Here all the time. 他1993年被解雇之后 就一直待在这里