《轻松美语会话闪电速成》功能意念篇:同情
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    Sympathy 同情


    The Most Common Expressions
    最常用表达法

    How terrible for you!
    你一定很不好受!
    I do feel sorry for him.
    我真为他难过。
    I do hope it's nothing serious.
    我真希望情况并不严重。
    I feel pity for the old man.
    我可怜这位老人。
    I'm very sorry to hear about that.
    听说这事我很难过。
    It's really a pity.
    真可惜。
    Oh, what a dreadful thing to happen!
    哦,发生了多可怕的事啊!
    What bad luck!
    真不走运!
    I am most upset to hear about her bad luck.
    听说她的不幸我感到很难过。
    You have my deepest sympathy at this difficult time.
    在这艰难时刻我对你深表同情。


    The Informal Expressions
    非正式场合表达法

    I know how it feels.
    我知道这不好受。
    Oh dear, you poor thing.
    哦天哪,你这个可怜的人儿。
    Oh, hard luck!
    哦,真倒霉!
    Oh, that's too bad.
    哦,真是太糟了。
    Poor man. He must be terribly fed up about it.
    可怜的人,他一定对此厌烦透了。


    The Formal Expressions
    正式场合表达法

    I am most upset to hear his father had lost his job.
    听说他父亲失业我感到很悲伤。
    I was most distressed to learn about that.
    得悉此事我很悲伤。
    Let me convey my deepest sympathy to you.
    允许我向您表示最深切的同情。
    Please accept my deepest sympathies.
    请接受我最深切的同情。

    0/0
      上一篇:《轻松美语会话闪电速成》功能意念篇:请求 下一篇:《轻松美语会话闪电速成》功能意念篇:威胁

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程