医生病人英语口语对话3
教程:医学英语专业词汇  浏览:392  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    对于医学生来说,进行医学英语学习是非常有必要的,因为在工作中会涉及到很多国内外的最新医学信息。下面是小编整理的医生病人英语口语对话3的资料,希望对你有所帮助!

    医生病人英语口语对话3

      Nurse: Do you want to see a doctor?

      你要看病吗?

      Patent: Yes, where shall I register?

      是的,在哪儿挂号?

      N: Here, have you been here before?

      这儿,你从前来过穑?

      P: Yes, a year age./NO,this is my first visit.是的,一年前来过。/没有,这是第一次来。

      N: Have you a registration card?

      你有挂号证吗?

      P: Yes here it is./NO, I forgot to bring it.有,在这儿呢。/ 没有,我忘记带了。

      N: Do you remember your card number?

      你记得你的挂号证号码吗?

      P: Yes, it is C dash one,five, zero, eight, four, three./No.I can't remember it.记得,是 C-150843./不记得了。

      N: When did you come last?

      上次你什么时侯来的?

      P: About a week age.大约在一周以前。

      N: Then I'11 find out for you.那么,我给你查查。

      Are you working in the Embassy?

      你在大使馆工作吗?

      P: Yes I'll be here for three to five years.是的,我要在这儿呆三至五年。

      I'm a teacher at…

      我是……的教师。

      N: Pleas show me your identity card (diplomati certificate, experts certificate, passport)。

      请出示你的身份证(外交官证、专家证、护照)。

      P: I'm a tourist.我是一个旅游者。

      N: How long do you intend to stay here?

      你准备在这里呆多久?

      P: About one week.大约一周。

      Till the end of this year.到今年年底。

      I'm leaving tomorrow morning.我明天早晨就走。

      N: I'll make a file (record) for you.我要给你做一份病历。

      Please write down your full name in block letters.请用印刷体写上你的全名。

      How old are you?

      你的年龄?

      When were you born?

      你是哪年生的?

      P: I was burn on the fifteenth of February nineteen fifty two.我是1952年2月15日生的。

      N: What is your position in the Embassy?

      你在大使馆做什么工作?

      P: I'm the ambassador(minister, chargé d'affaires, counsellor, first secretary, second secretary, third secretary, Attaché, staff, secretary-archivist, military, attaché)。

      我是大使(公使,代办,参赞,一等秘书,二等秘书,三等秘书,随员,职员,档案秘书,武官随员)。

      N: What is your woek here?

      你在这里做什么工作。

      P: I'm a delegate (businessman, engineer, teacher, artist, musician, retired worker, pilot housewife)。

      我是代表团团员(商人,工程师,教师,艺术家,音乐工作者,退休工人,飞机驾驶员,主妇)。

      N: Are you married or single?

      你结婚了,还是独身?

      P: Yes, I'm married.是的,我结婚了。

      NO, I'm single.没有,还是独身。

      I'm divorced.离婚了。

      N: What's your address, pleas.请告诉我你的住址。

      P: I live in … hotel(…Embassy, …building …block…number)。

      我住在……饭店(……使馆,……单元……楼……号)。

      N: Your telephone number, please.请告诉我你的电话。

      P: five, two, two, one, three. Extension one five six. 522133,分机156. N: Is your baby a boy or a girl?

      你的孩子是男孩还是女孩?

      Who is your host?

      谁接待你?

      P: I am a delegate of… delegation.我是……代表团的团员。

      N: who is paying?

      谁替你付款?

      Can you charge it to your organization?

      你能在你的单位报销吗?

      Will they reimburse you?

      他们给你报销吗?

      P: I pay for myself.我自己付款(我自费)。

      I think they will reimburs me.我想他们会给我报销。

      I think they will give me the money back.我想他们会把钱还给我的。

      N: Please pay fou the registration.请交挂号费。

      P: How much?

      多少钱?

      N: Here is your receipt and change.这是收据和找回的钱。

      Have you any small change?

      你有零钱吗?

      This is your registration card. Please don't lose it and bring it whenever you come.这是你的挂号证。请不要遗失。每次来时带着它。

      P: Yes, I will.好,照办。

      N: What's wrong with you today?

      你今天哪里不舒服?

      Which department do you want to register with?

      你要挂哪科的号?

      P: I want to see a physician (an internist, surgeon, obstetrician, gynaecologist, pediatrician, neurologist, dermatologist, oculist E.N.T.specialist, traditional medicine doctor, allergist, urologist, orthopedist, dentist, endocrinologlst)。

      我要看病(内科,外科,产科,妇科,小儿科,神经科,皮肤科,眼科,耳鼻喉科,中医科,过敏反应科,泌尿科,骨科,牙科,内分泌科)。

      P: I don't know which clinic. I have a rash all over my body. It It ches badly.我不知道该挂哪个科。我混身起红疹;痒得厉害。

      N: I think you should see a dermatoloist first. If necessary we'll transfer you to the physician.我想你应当先看皮肤科大夫。需要的话再转内科。

      Parent: My daughter has had diarrhea since yesterday and keeps on vomiting. I would like her to see a pediatrician. N: Please take her temperature under her arm.请给她试试腋温。

      We would like have her stool examined. Will you please give us a specimen?

      我们想给她检查一下大便。你能给我们一点大便标本吗。

      Parent: Yes, I'11 try./No, Idon't think she can pass any stool just now, but have brought her diaper with me, maybe you can get some from the diaper.可以,我试试看。/不行,我想她现在便不出来。但是我已经把她的尿布带来了,或者你们可以从尿布上取点大便。

      P: I would like to see a dentist.我想见一位牙科医生。

      N: For a filling? a denture? or a cleaning?

      补牙?镶牙(做假牙),还是洗牙(洁齿)?

      P: I want to have a denture fitted (my teeth cleansed), please make an appointment for me.我要镶牙(洁齿),请给我约个时间。

      N: OK! Next Wednesday, do you prefer 8 o'clock or 10 o'clock?

      好吧!下星期三,你愿意上午八点钟来还是十点钟来?

      P: Ten o'clock suits me better.十点钟对我更合适。

      N: Please come with me.请随我来。

      P: How long must I wait?

      我还需要等多久?

      N: Your turn is next.下一个就轮到你了。

      There are two more patients before you.在你前面还有两个病人。

      It's your turn now.该你看病了。

      The patient before you is a rather complicated case. I'm sorry you will have to wait at least half an hour.你前面那个病人情况较复杂。对不起,你至少还得等半个小时。

    0/0
      上一篇:医生病人英语口语对话2 下一篇:医学英语对话——病人的焦虑

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)