George really needs to get with it. He's still wearing bellbottoms.乔治真的该留意一下时尚。他仍然穿着喇叭裤。
42. get over 自……中恢复过来
I don't think anybody really gets over his first love.我认为没有人能够真正忘掉初恋。
43.gross someone out 让某人觉得恶心
Mike grossed Sue out when he waved a snake in front of her face.麦克在苏面前摇晃着一条蛇,使她恶心死了。
44. hang out 溜达
In her free time,Kathy likes to hang out at the mall with her friends.凯西有空喜欢和朋友到商场溜达。
45. have a ball 寻乐子,痛快地玩
We intend to have a ball at the amusement park today.我们打算今天到游乐场玩个痛快。
46. scatterbrain 糊涂虫
What a scatterbrain! She forgot to plug in the coffee maker真是个糊涂虫!他忘了给咖啡壶插电。
47. screw up 弄错
The hotel screwed up our reservations so we didn't have a room for the night.旅社把我们预定的房间弄错了,因此晚上没有地方可住。
48.spaced out 魂不守舍
He didn't hear what you said. He's spaced out.他没听到你说的话,他魂不守舍。
49. up front 预先
In order to hold your reservation,I'll need a 10% down payment up front.为了保留你预定的东西,我要先收10%的定金。
50. wimp 软骨头,没用的家伙
Harold is a real wimp. He lets everybody take advantage of him.哈罗德真没用,每个人都可以占他便宜。