比较句型
1. She is no less diligent than her elder sister. 她和她姐姐一样用功。
2. His strength is superior to mine. 他的力气比我大。
3. My arrival in New York is posterior to that of my friend . 我比我朋友后到纽约。
4. We love truth above everything else. 我们热爱真理甚与一切。
5. Easier said than done. 说易做难。
6. I can’t think of a better idea.我想不出比这个更好的了。
7. Nothing is so easy as this. 没有比这更容易的事了。
8. Better late than never. 迟做比不做好。
9. Better to do well than to say well. 说得好不如做得好。
被动句型
1. I preferred to be assigned something more difficult to do . 我宁愿被分配(得到)些更困难的工作做。
2. It is considered a shame to cheat in examination . 考试舞弊是可耻的。
3. It was found difficult for us to understand him. 我们发现要了解他是很难的。
4. It was proved wrong to say things like that. 已经证明那种讲法是不对的。
5. I am supposed to know something about science . 有人建议我了解一些科学方面的东西。
否定句型
1. There is not a moment to be lost. 分秒必争。
2. There is no holding back the wheel of history. 历史车轮不可阻挡。
3. I don’t think it is right to make such a hasty decision . 我认为如此仓促做决定是不正确的。
4. I don’t wholly agree. 我并不完全同意。
5. I’ll not do such a thing, not I. 我不会干这种事的,决不会。
6. I never thought of it, let alone did I do it. 我想都没想到它,更谈不上去做了。