白领们的生活对话:八卦新闻
教程:职场人生  浏览:302  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    范例一:

    Rumor

    谣言

    I heard through the grapevine that Michael probably become the new sales manager.

    我从小道消息那里得知Michael可能成为新的销售经理。

    How did you get wind of the rumor?

    你是如何听到风声的?

    I am not a rumor monger.

    我不是造谣者。

    Let’s stop gossiping and get back to work.

    让我们停止说长道短,回到工作中吧。

    范例二:

    A little bird whispered to me

    有人私底下告诉我

    I heard that James was fired because he got a keep back of 20 thousands dollars from a vender.

    我听说詹姆斯被解雇了因为他从卖主那里扣下2万美元。

    That’s open secret.

    这是公开的秘密了。

    But mine could be a lie for his job.

    但是我得到的消息是这是他的一个谎言。

    How did you know that?

    你怎么得知的?

    A little bird whispered to me. Keep that to yourself.

    有人私下告诉我的。你要保密哦。
     

    0/0
      上一篇:白领们的生活对话:谈论同事 下一篇:白领们的生活对话:谈论上司

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)