外地朋友来访
教程:职场人生  浏览:328  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    背景说明
    Kelly从新加坡到中国出差,顺道去拜访她的旧识Jack,寒暄一下,Jack想尽地主之谊,邀请Kelly和他的妻子Jane一起吃晚饭,他们约了晚上见面的地点和时间。
    Jack: Hi, Kelly. What are you doing here?
    嗨,凯莉。你怎么会在这里?
    Kelly: Hey, Jack. I've got a few people to see upstairs, so I thought I'd drop in and say hello.
    嘿,杰克。我要到楼上拜访一些人,所以我想顺便过来和你打声招呼。
    Jack: It's good to see you again. How are you?
    很高兴再次见到你。你好吗?
    Kelly: Just fine, thanks. And how is your lovely wife Jane?
    很好,谢谢。你那可爱的妻子(珍妮)好吗?
    Jack: Oh, she's fine. How long are you staying?
    噢,她很好。你会待多久?
    Kelly: Just a couple of days then I'm back to Singapore.
    只是几天而己,然后就要回新加坡了。
    Jack: What a pity you're not staying longer! Anyway, how about dinner tonight?
    真可惜,你不能待久一点!无论如何,今晚一起吃饭好吗?
    Kelly: I'd love to, but I'm seeing some clients this evening. How about tomorrow?
    我很想,但是今晚我要拜访一些客户。明天好吗?
    Jack: That'd be lovely. Jane will be pleased.
    太好了。珍妮一定会很高兴。
    Kelly: Where shall we meet?
    我们要在哪里见面?
    Jack: Let me pick you up at your hotel, and then we'll go to the Golden Restaurant.
    我到饭店接你,然后我们再去金色餐厅。
    Kelly: That would be great.
    那太好了。
    Jack: Would eight o'clock suit you?
    8点,可以吗?
    Kelly: No problem.
    没问题。
    Jack: Great. We'll see you tomorrow then.
    太好了。我们明天见。
    0/0
      上一篇:职场口语 7. 社交辞令(social) 下一篇:更改行程

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程