来电询问公司产品
教程:职场人生  浏览:331  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    背景说明
    Alex 在纽约G&P公司上班,他从网站上看到中国PH公司推出一台新的打印机,他想多了解这个商品及其报价,于是直接打电话至PH公司询问。
    Operator: Good afternoon, PH. How can I help you?
    下午好,PH公司。有什么可以为您服务?
    Alex: Hello, this is Alex calling from G&P in New York. I'm calling because I want to know about your company and products. Is there anyone there who could answer some questions?
    哈啰,我是艾力克斯,从纽约G&P公司打来的。我是来询问贵公司以及贵公司的产品。可以回答我一些问题吗?
    Operator: Sorry. We've got a very bad connection here. Could you speak a little louder please?
    抱歉,信号不是很好。你可以讲大声一点吗?
    Alex: OK. I said I'm interested in your products. Could someone there answer my questions?
    好的,我是说我对贵公司的产品有兴趣。有人可以回答我的问题吗?
    Operator: Sure. I'll transfer your call to the Sales Department. Hold on, please.
    当然。我将把电话转给销售部门。请稍候。
    (Ring)...(10 seconds)
    (电话铃响)……(10秒)
    Operator: I'm sorry to have kept you waiting. All our sales representatives are busy right now. Would you like to leave a number for someone to call you back or would you like to hold?
    对不起,让你久等了。销售部门的业务代表们都在忙。你是想留下电话号码好让人回电还是在线继续等?
    Alex: I'd like someone to call me back. My name is Alex, and I can be reached at 1-21-87654321.
    我想要有人回我电话。我的名字是艾力克斯,拨打1-21-87654321可以找到我。
    Operator: Is there anything specific you are inquiring about?
    你有什么特别的事情需要询问吗?
    Alex: Yes, I'd like to know more about your printers.
    是的,我想多了解一些你们公司的打印机。
    Operator: OK. I'll forward your request to a sales representative, and someone will contact you soon.
    好的。我会把你的需求传达给一位业务代表,而且他很快就会与你联系。
    Alex: Thank you very much.
    非常感谢。
    Operator: You are welcome. Thanks for calling. Goodbye.
    不客气。谢谢你打电话来,再见。
    Alex: Goodbye.
    再见。
    0/0
      上一篇:接待新客户 下一篇:代接老板电话

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程