社交英文E-mail
教程:职场人生  浏览:584  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    E-mail并非一定要很正式,某些场合也可以很随兴,一般而言,如果和很熟的朋友,用E-mail沟通,通常会用小写或缩写,表示亲近。所以当你看到下列有些单词用小写或缩写,不要以为是写错了,实务上我们就是这样使用。
    ● Can we chat next Wednesday?
    我们下周三可以聊聊吗?
    ● How're things going?
    事情进行得如何呢?
    ● Congrats on your promotion!
    恭喜你晋级了!
    ● Wish you a successful launch!
    祝你发行成功!
    ● It is really amazing!
    真是太令人惊讶了!
    ● Nice to hear from you.
    很高兴听到你的消息。
    ● Let's catch up sometime. Call me if you'd like to have lunch!
    让我们找时间聚聚。如果你想一起吃午餐,打电话给我。
    ● The time is fine with me. c u then. 这个时间我可以。到时候见了。
    ● I'll be in China next week. how about tues nite?
    我下周会在中国。下周二晚上如何?
    ● If you are around by chance, please give me a call for a coffee break.
    如果你刚好到附近,请打通电话给我,一起喝杯咖啡。
    ● Good day. I trust that all is well with you.
    日安。我相信你一切都好。
    ● Let me know if you and your family are free for lunch on the 23rd. Maybe we can meet then.
    让我知道你和你的家人在23号是否有空吃午餐,也许我们可以在那时候见面。
    ● Bon voyage.
    旅途愉快!(法文)
    ● Let me know if it's your first time here, or what you're looking for. Also any preference on food?
    让我知道你是否是第一次到这里,或是你想找什么,也告诉我你对食物的偏好。
    ● Wish you Merry X'mas and a healthy & wealthy 2010!
    祝你圣诞节快乐及2010年健康及发财!
    ● Sorry but forgot to mention that if possible, can we start the first session from 10 a.m.? Since I'll be taking a late flight and won't arrive at Taipei airport 'til midnight.
    抱歉忘了说,如果可能,第一个会议可以从10点开始吗?因为我将搭晚一点的飞机,直到午夜才会到达台北。
    ● That's fine and let's do that some other day then. I can't make it this Sat., as I'm going back to HK this Friday.
    没有关系,我们改天再约。这个星期六我不行,因为我这个星期五就回香港。
    ● Ooooops!
    真糟糕!
    0/0
      上一篇:职场常用解释回答 下一篇:一句到底的E-mail

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程