英语口语练习小对话 第9期:妻管严
教程:英语口语练习小对话  浏览:3417  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    习语:a hen-pecked husband

    知识点津:hen-pecked表示“受老婆虐待或怕老婆的人”,所以a hen-pecked husband指的是“怕老婆的人”,和中文的“妻管严”类似。

    支持范例:

    He is a hen-pecked husband and his wife wears the trousers on all the matters.

    他是个“妻管严”,家里事无巨细全由老婆说了算。

    He never does anything without asking his wife first—he's a completely hen-pecked husband.

    他做任何事都要首先请示他老婆—他是个十足的“妻管严”。

    Yes, everyone knows he is a hen-pecked husband.

    对呀,大家都知道他家有母老虎。

    迷你对话:

    A :Does your wife work?

    你的妻子工作吗?

    B :Yes, she does. She works at home.

    是的,她在家工作。

    A :Oh, I understand. She cooks, cleans and takes care of children. Is that right?

    哦,我明白了。他做饭,打扫屋子,看孩子,对吗?

    B :Oh, no. Most of the time I do these things. She is a writer.

    哦,不。大多数时间是我干这些活。她是个作家。

    A :You are reallya hen-pecked husband.

    你可真是个“妻管严”呀。

    词海拾贝:

    take care of:照顾,照料

    I ached to be of an age to take care of myself.

    我巴望能到自食其力的年龄。

    I' ll take care of the affairs of office.

    我来处理办公室的日常事务。

    0/0
      上一篇:英语口语练习小对话 第8期:顽固不化的人 下一篇:英语口语练习小对话 第10期:即将得到

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程