参考译文
Asa: What can I get you to drink?
亚莎:能给你拿点什么喝的吗?
Elizabeth:I'll have a glass of water, thanks.
伊丽莎白:我要一杯水,谢谢。
Asa:Are you sure you don't want something else?
亚莎:你确定不想来点别的吗?
I have soft drinks, orange juice, lemonade, and fruit punch.
我这里有软饮料,橙汁,柠檬汁,还有果汁。
Elizabeth:No, thanks. I'm trying to cut back on my sugar intake.
伊丽莎白:不,谢谢。我正试图减少糖的摄入量。
Asa:In that case, how about an energy drink, sports drink, or bottled tea?
亚莎:如果是那样的话,能量饮料,运动饮料,或瓶装茶如何?
Elizabeth:No, really, I'm fine with water.
伊丽莎白:不,真的,我喝水就好了。
Asa:Ah, I bet you'd like some tea or coffee, right?
亚莎:啊,我敢打赌,你想要来些茶或咖啡,对吗?
Elizabeth:No, all I want is a glass of water.
伊丽莎白:不,我只想要一杯水。
Asa:Okay, do you want tap water or bottled water, flavored water or carbonated?
亚莎:好的,你想要自来水还是瓶装水,调味水还是苏打水?
Elizabeth:Do you mean to tell me you have all of those drinks in your refrigerator?
伊丽莎白:你的意思是告诉我你冰箱里有所有这些饮料?
Asa:It pays to own a beverage company.
亚莎:所以拥有一家饮料公司很值得。
听力原文
Asa: What can I get you to drink?
Elizabeth: I’ll have a glass of water, thanks.
Asa: Are you sure you don’t want something else? I have soft drinks, orange juice, lemonade, and fruit punch.
Elizabeth: No, thanks. I’m trying to cut back on my sugar intake.
Asa: In that case, how about an energy drink, sports drink, or bottled tea?
Elizabeth: No, really, I’m fine with water.
Asa: Ah, I bet you’d like some tea or coffee, right?
Elizabeth: No, all I want is a glass of water.
Asa: Okay, do you want tap water or bottled water, flavored water or carbonated?
Elizabeth: Do you mean to tell me you have all of those drinks in your refrigerator?
Asa: It pays to own a beverage company.