星级典句:
第一句:Your goods arrived in damagedcondition.
贵方的货物到达我方时受损。
A: What's the matter?
怎么了?
B: Your goods arrived in damaged condition.
贵方的货物到达我方时受损严重。
A: Yes, we have already looked into this matter.
是的,我们已经调查了此事。
第二句:We accept the claim.
我们接受贵方的索赔。
A: We accept the claim.
我们接受贵方的索赔。
B: All right.
好的。
A: But can you tell me how much you want us to compensate you for the loss?
但是你们能告诉我方你们要求多少赔偿吗?
B: We will send the list to you.
我们会把目录寄给您。
索赔是指合同履行过程中,由于对方的责任和过失所造成的实际损失,向对方提出经济补偿和条件补偿的要求。所以,索赔的性质是属于经济补偿行为而不是惩罚。
其他表达法:
We will give your request for claims immediate attention.
我们会马上受理您的投诉。
We will get this matter resolved as soon as possible and hope to compensate you for yourloss to your satisfaction.
我们会尽快解决此事,希望给您的赔偿会使您满意。