Jeke是工厂的销售,正在接受潜在购买商的询价,Jeke报价说型号不同,价格也不同,有低端的和高端的,购买商觉得低端的就已经满足他们的需要了,请看下面的英语情景对话。
Jeke:
We can offer you this in different levels of quality.
这产品我们有三种不同等级的品质。
潜在购买商:
Is there much of a difference in price ?
价钱也有很大的分别吧?
Jeke:
Yes ,the economic model is about 30% less.
是的,经济型的大约便宜30%。
潜在购买商:
We‘ll take that one .
我们就买那种。
Jeke:
Is this going to satisfy your requirements ?
这种的合你的要求吗?
潜在购买商:
Actually , it is more than what we need .
事实上,已超出我们所需要的。
Jeke:
We can give you a little cheaper model .
我们可以提供你便宜一点的型式。
潜在购买商:
Let me see the specifications for that .
让我看看它的规格说明书吧。
Jeke:
You‘re asking too much for this part .
这零件你们要价太高了。
潜在购买商:
we have some cheaper ones .
我们有便宜一点的。
Jeke:
What is the price difference ?
价钱差多少?
潜在购买商:
The basic model will cost about 10% less
基本型的便宜约10%左右。
Jeke:
How many different models of this do you offer?
:这个你们有多少种不同的型式。
潜在购买商:
We have five different ones .
五种
Jeke:
Is there much of a price difference .
价钱有很大的差别吗?
潜在购买商:
Yes, so we had better look over your specifications.
是的,所以我们最好先把您的规格说明细看一遍。