导购英语口语 139古玩文物(2)
教程:导购英语口语  浏览:691  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    Conversation 2
    A : Is there anything I can do for you, madam?
    A :能为您效劳吗,女士?
    B : Yes, what are these little stone pieces for?
    B :这些小石块是看什么用的?
    A : For seal-cutting. Look, they are Jixue stone, Shoushan stone, jade and crystal pieces.
    A :是用来刻图章的。瞧,有鸡血石,寿山石,玉石和水晶石。
    B : Can I have my name cut on this jade piece in Chinese characters?
    B :可以把我的名字以汉字形式可在这块玉石上吗?
    A : Sue. Would you please spell your surname?
    A :可以。您给我拼一下您的名字行吗?
    B : Smith. S-M-I-T-H.
    B :史密斯。S-M-I-T-H。
    A : Thank you, Ms. Smith, your name could be put into three Chinese characters 史密斯.
    A :谢谢,史密斯女士,您的名字翻译成中文是3个汉字,即史密斯。
    B : Great.
    B :太好了。
    A : How would you like your seal cut, in positive or negative legend?
    A :您要怎样来刻呢?用阳铭文还是用阴铭文?
    B : What do you mean?
    B :什么意思?
    A : The positive legend means that the characters are cut in relief while the negative means intaglio.
    A :阳铭文是指汉字以浮雕的形式来刻,而阴铭文是指凹雕。
    B : I prefer the negative legend. When can I have my seal?
    B :我喜欢阴铭文。什么时候能刻好?
    A : Tomorrow morning, Ms Smith.
    A :明天早上。
    B : How much is it?
    B :多少钱?
    A : One hundred and twenty yuan, please.
    A :120元。
     
    0/0
      上一篇:导购英语口语 138古玩文物(1) 下一篇:导购英语口语 140北京烤鸭

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)