导购英语口语 199期:退换服务(3)
教程:导购英语口语  浏览:530  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
      Conversation 3

      A: Good morning, sir. Can I help you?

      A:早上好,先生,我能帮什么忙吗?

      B: Good morning. I bought this camera here a few months ago. It has ruined two tolls of filmalready.

      B:早上好,好几个月前我买的这个照相机,已经毁坏了我两个胶卷。

      A: I'm so sorry to hear that.

      A:很遗憾听到这个。

      B: I hope you will be able to fix it or refund my money.

      B:希望给我修理一下或退钱。

      A: Have you brought the sales slip?

      A:您带着收货单了吗?

      B: Yes, here it is.

      B:带来了, 给。

      A: Sorry, sir. Your warranty was good for six months. It expired two weeks ago.

      A:对不起,您的保修单是半年的,已经过期两个星期了。

      B: Two weeks ago? What difference does two weeks make? I'm sure it was defective when Ibought it.

      B:两个星期,这有什么关系?我敢肯定买的时候就有问题了。

      A: Eh... That could be possible. But no one can tell.

      A:嗯……那倒可能,但是谁能证明呢。

      B: What shall I do?

      B:那我该怎么办呢?

      A: Well, you can leave it here for repairing, but there will be a charge.

      A:嗯,您可以把它放在这儿修理一下,但要收费。

      B: A Charge? How could that be?

      B:收费?那怎么可能呢?

      A: You know that your warranty has run out. There is nothing I can do.

      A:您知道您的保修期已经过了,我也没办法。

      B: Can you make an exception in my case this time?

      B:您能把这件事作为特例处理吗?

      A: I'm terribly sorry, sir. We can't set a precedent. I hope you can understand.

      A:先生,实在对不起。我们不能开这个先例,希望您能理解。

    0/0
      上一篇:导购英语口语 198期:退换服务(2) 下一篇:导购英语口语 200期:退换服务(4)

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程