旅游英语口语情景对话 第52天:如何表达中转候机
教程:旅游英语口语情景对话  浏览:3390  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    第一句:I'm transferring to London here.

    我在这儿转机到伦敦。

    A: Excuse me, I'm transferring to London here. Is this the right counter to check in at?

    请问,我在这儿转机到伦敦,是在这儿检票吗?

    B: Yes. May I see your ticket?

    是的,我可以看看您的机票吗?

    A: Here you are.

    给你。

    B: Your plane leaves from Gate 9. Boarding time is 4: 00 p.m.

    您的飞机在9号口登机。登机时间是下午4点。

    第二句:Please put me on the connecting flight to San Francisco.

    请帮我订一张飞往旧金山的联运航班。

    A: Please put me on the connecting flight to San Francisco.

    请帮我订一张飞往旧金山的联运航班。

    B: OK. Flight 421 arrives in L. A. at 2: 00 p. m. And you will have about a 40 minutes layover before your connecting flight.

    好的。421航班下午两点抵达洛杉矶,在您转乘联运航班前大约有40分钟。

    A: That's very short.

    时间太短了。

    B: I'm sorry, sir. I'm afraid that's the only possible flight we could arrange for you.

    对不起,先生,恐怕这是我们能为您安排的惟一的联运航班了。

    相关表达法还有:

    如果没有直达的航班,你需要转乘飞机或是向售票处说明预定联运航班(connecting flight),常用的句型是:

    I have to make a connecting flight to...

    我必须转机到……

    I have a connecting flight to Seattle.

    我要乘联运航班去西雅图。

    Can I make it to connecting flight?

    我能赶上联运航班吗?

    0/0
      上一篇:旅游英语口语情景对话 第51天:如何询问时差 下一篇:旅游英语口语情景对话 第53天:如何表示确认预定

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程