赖世雄观光英语通13:就座
教程:赖世雄观光英语通  浏览:1002  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    Getting Seated

    就座

    Kathy and Evan board the aircraft. They are met by a stewardess.

    凯西和艾凡登上飞机。他们遇见一名女空服员。

    S:Welcome aboard, sir. May I see your boarding pass?

    空姐:先生,欢迎登机。我可以看一下你的登机证吗?

    E:Here you go.

    艾凡:在这儿

    S:Seats 34A and B, I see. Please cross over and then go back.

    空姐:34A和34B两个座位,我知道了。请走到对面信道,然后再往后走。

    E:Right, thanks.

    艾凡:好的,谢谢。

    (Evan and Kathy go to the other side of the aircraft. They meet another stewardess.)

    (艾凡和凯西走到飞机的另一边。他们遇见了另一名女空服员。)

    S:Hello. May I see your boarding pass, please?

    空姐:哈啰,麻烦让我看一下你的登机证好吗?

    E:Here you are.

    艾凡:喏,在这儿。

    S:34A and B are right back here. Please stow your

    carry-on baggage in the overhead compartment. If I can be of assistance, just let me know.

    空姐:34A和34B就在这儿后面。请把随身行李放在上面的行李柜里。如果需要我帮忙的话,请尽管告诉我。

    E:Thanks. Uh, would my camera be all right in the overhead compartment? I don't want it to get broken.

    艾凡:谢谢。呃,我的照相机放在上面行李柜里没问题吧?我不希望它被摔坏了。

    S:It should be fine there. If you feel more comfortable about it, though, you can stow it beneath the seat in front of you.

    空姐:放那儿应该没问题的。但如果你觉得放在你前面座位底下比较放心的话,就放在那儿好了。

    E:I think I'll do that instead, thanks.

    艾凡:我想我会放在座位底下,谢了。

    S:Don't mention it. Please be seated and fasten your seat belts.

    空姐:别客气。请就座,系好安全带。

    0/0
      上一篇:赖世雄观光英语通12:逛免税商店 下一篇:赖世雄观光英语通14:机长广播

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)