BOB:How about a game? When I was young, families didn't sit around watching TV all the evening. They played games.
游戏怎么样? 我年轻时,我们家人并不会整晚围在一起看电视。 他们玩游戏了。
NANCY:Your dad's right. Let's play a game together.
你爸爸是对的。 我们一起玩游戏吧。
EMMA:Alright, How about Monopoly? Eleven.
好的,我们玩儿大富翁 11?
BOB:Alright.
好的。
NANCY:Chance, chance. Get out of jail free. This card may be kept until needed or sold!
机会,机会。 脱离监禁吧,这张卡可能能保持到需要时或卖掉它!
BOB:OK my turn. Ha, that's three new hotels, please! We often played this game when we first got married. Do you remember, when we lived in the brown house?
好的,轮到我了。 哈,那是三家新宾馆! 刚结婚时我们通常都会玩这个游戏。 你还记得吗?我们住在棕色房子里时。
NANCY:The brown house! I loved that house.
棕色房子! 我爱那个房子。
BOB:That's right. I bought it. two months before we got married.
对的。 我们结婚前两个月买的。
NANCY:How old were we?
我们那时多大?
BOB:I was twenty-three years old when I bought that house. Hey, you're twenty-four now.
我买那房子时是23岁。 嗨,你现在24岁...
EMMA:Yeah, but people got married very young then. It's my turn right?
是的,但是那时大家结婚很早的。 轮到我了对吗?
BOB:It is your turn.
轮到你了。