很显然绝大多数企业客户将继续使用混合的环境。他们将既使用个人电脑,也使用大型机、既运行Windows NT,也运行UNIX。他们将依靠他们的信息技术合作伙伴帮助他们对这种多样化的计算环境进行无缝地集成。
With the acquisition of Digital and the continuing evolution of Compaq's enterprisestrategy, we are expanding our vision of global, industry standards leadership toencompass every level of computing.
随着康柏收购DEC及其企业战略的不断发展,我们将继续扩展我们的全球标准领先厂商理念,以满足各种计算需求。
To us, industry standards leadership means not only providing industry standard products butalso making those products work seamlessly with the rest of your IT environment.
对康柏而言,工业标准的领先厂商不仅意味着为客户提供符合工业标准的产品,还意味着这些产品必须能够与客户的信息技术环境实现完美的集成。
It means providing industry standard solutions that protect customers' IT investments whileenabling them to take greater advantage of standards-based platforms throughout theenterprise.
它同时还意味着康柏将为客户提供符合工业标准的解决方案,以保护客户的信息技术投资,同时使客户可以更充分地利用其企业内部基于标准的平台。
And it means having the vision and the skill to take emerging and leading edge technologiesand make them standard as quickly as possible - expanding the power and the reach ofindustry standard platforms.
它还意味着康柏即要有胆识,又要有技术,敢于使用那些刚刚出现的领先技术,并使这些技术尽快成为新的工业标准,从而扩展工业标准平台的功能和使用范围。
As a result, you will enjoy:
我们努力的结果就是使客户能够享受到以下益处:
Wider choice and flexibility,
*更多的选择和更大的灵活性
Faster return on your IT investments,
*从信息技术投资中尽快获得回报
Greater agility in adapting to a dynamic world,
*更大灵活性来适应变幻莫测的世界
Increased security and confidence, and,
*更大的安全性和信心
Uncompromising quality and value.
*无可比拟的质量和价值