现代酒店英语口语实用教程 15课Bar Services课酒水服务-
教程:现代酒店英语口语实用教程  浏览:1913  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
      Unit 6 Bar Services 酒水服务

      经典对话

      S=Sommelier 斟酒侍应生 G=Guest 顾客

      S:Your Muscatel, sir. May I serve you now?

      先生,您的麝香葡萄酒。我现在为您斟上好吗?

      G:Sure, go ahead.

      好的,请吧。

      S:How is it, sir?

      先生,味道如何?

      G:Very good.

      很好。

      S:May I decant it now to allow it to breathe?

      我现在慢慢倒,让香味散发出来,好吗?

      G:Yes, please.

      好的。

      S:(pouring the wine)Please tell me when.

      (倒酒)如果够了,请告诉我。

      G:OK, that’s enough.

      好的,够了。

      S:Thank you. Please enjoy.

      谢谢,请慢用。

      常用句型百宝箱

      1) Would you like to try some Chinese alcohol?

      您想不想试一试中国酒呢?

      2) “Mao Tai’ is the best Chinese spirit.

      “茅台”是一种很好的中国烈酒。

      3) It’s rather strong, but never goes to thee head.

      它度数高,不过从不上头。

      4) What would you like to drink?

      您想喝些什么?

      5) Have you decided what you would like to drink?

      您决定了喝什么吗?

      6) Which vintage would you prefer?

      您喜欢哪样葡萄酒?

      7) Would you like… (recommended drink)?

      您喜欢„„(推荐的饮料)?

      8) How about champagne?

      来点香槟怎样?

      9) Would you like to try the dry sherry?

      您想不想尝尝不甜的雪利酒呢?

      10) I would recommend xx.

      我想向您推荐 xx.

      11) Would you like to have some snacks with you wine?

      您要不要叫一点小吃来下酒呢?

      12) Here is the wine list.

      这是酒水单。

      13) We have a very extensive cellar.

      我们的藏酒非常丰富。

      14) I think that a Chablis would go very well with your oysters.

      我想夏布利白葡萄酒会和您点的生蚝很相配。

      15) What is your “house wine”

      你们的“本楼特饮”是什么?

      16) It’s a Burgundy with a rich but delicate body which is not too dry.

      是勃艮第葡萄酒,浓郁香醇,也不至于一点甜味都没有。

      17) I’ll put the cork here.

      我把软木塞放在这儿。

      18) How is the taste/color/bouquet/temperature/… of the wine?

      酒的味道/颜色/香味/温度/„„如何?

      19) There is a lot of sediment in the bottle.

      这酒瓶子有很多沉淀物。

      20) This wine is not chilled enough.

      这酒不够凉。

      21) If we add ice, the taste will be spoiled.

      如果我们加冰,会破坏它的味道。

    0/0
      上一篇:现代酒店英语口语实用教程 14课Service During the Meal上菜服务与席间服务 下一篇:现代酒店英语口语实用教程 16课Secretarial Services课文秘服务-

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)