《新福尔摩斯》第76期:别等到来不及才说我爱你
教程:​新福尔摩斯(3季全)  浏览:488  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    We'd been sharing about a year.Just sharing.

    我们当了一年左右的室友 仅仅是室友关系
    May I?Yeah.Sorry.
    我可以看看吗 可以 不好意思
    Stargazer, was he?
    他是个观星者吗
    God, yeah. Mad about it.It's all he ever did in his spare time.He was a nice guy, Alex.I liked him.He was, er...
    never much of a one for hoovering.
    当然 简直是欲罢不能 闲暇时间全干这个 亚历是个很好的人 我对他颇有好感 他倒是...不怎么爱打扫卫生
    What about art? Did he know anything about that?
    那他懂艺术吗
    It was just a job, you know?
    那只不过是他的工作
    Has anyone else been round asking about Alex?
    有其他人来问起过亚历吗
    No.We had a break-in, though.
    没有 公寓之前倒是被人撬门而入
    When?Last night.There was nothing taken.Oh, there was a message left for Alex on the land line.
    什么时候 昨天晚上 一样东西都没丢 对了 固话上有亚历的一条留言
    Who was it from?
    谁打来的
    I can play it for you, if you like.I'll get the phone...
    我可以放给你听 我去拿电话
    Please.
    麻烦你了
    Oh, should I speak now? Alex?Love, it's Professor Cairns.
    现在可以说话了吧 亚历 亲爱的 我是凯恩斯教授
    Listen, you were right. You were bloody right.Give us a call when...
    听着 你没错 一点也没错 给我们回个电话...
    Professor Cairns?
    凯恩斯教授是谁
    No idea, sorry.
    我也不知道 很抱歉
    Can I try and ring back?
    我能试着打回去吗
    No good. I've had other calls since. Sympathy ones, you know.
    没用的 我已经接了好几个电话了 都是打来同情慰问的

    点击查看 BBC《新福尔摩斯》全季 更多精彩内容

    0/0
      上一篇:《新福尔摩斯》第75期:撒好网才能钓到大鱼 下一篇:《新福尔摩斯》第77期:永远只做你心里的第一名

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)