《新福尔摩斯》第108期:当爱情与佳人终成往事
教程:​新福尔摩斯(3季全)  浏览:306  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    Clearly you've got news. If it's about the Leeds triple murder, it was the gardener. Nobody notice the earring?
    看来你有消息要告诉我 如果是利兹三连环杀人案的话 凶手是园丁 就没人注意到耳环么
    Hi. Er no, it's, um...it's about Irene Adler.
    好啊 不 是关于艾琳·阿德勒的事
    Well? Something happened? Has she come back?
    怎么了 出事了吗 她回来了
    No, she's...I just bumped into Mycroft downstairs, he had to take a call.
    没 她...我在楼下遇到麦考夫了 他要去接个电话
    Is she back in London?
    她回伦敦了吗
    No...She's, er...She's in America.
    没 她...她在美国
    America?
    美国
    Got herself on a witness protection scheme, apparently. Don't know how she swung it, but...well, you know.
    看来她申请到了证人保护计划 不知道她怎么办到 但是...你懂的
    I know what?
    懂什么
    You won't be able to see her again.
    你不能再见她了
    Why would I want to see her again?
    我为什么想再见她
    Didn't say you did.
    我也没这么说
    Is that her file?
    这是她的档案吗
    Yes, I was going to take it back to Mycroft.
    是 我正要拿去还给麦考夫
    Do you want to...No.
    你想要...不要
    Listen, actually...
    那个 其实...
    But I will have the camera-phone though.
    把她的手机给我
    There's nothing on it anymore, it's been stripped...
    里面没东西了 都被删掉了
    I know, but I...I'll still have it.
    我知道 但我还是想要
    I've got to give this back to Mycroft, you can't keep it. Sherlock, I have to give this to Mycroft, it's the government's now...
    我得把它还给麦考夫 你不能留着 夏洛克 我得把它还给麦考夫 夏洛克 我得把它还给麦考夫
    Please. Thank you.
    拜托了 谢谢
    Well, I'd better take this back. Yes.
    我得把东西还回去了 好
    Did she ever text you again, after all that?
    在那之后 她有再给你发过短信吗
    Once, a few months ago.
    几个月前有一次
    What did she say?
    说了什么
    Goodbye, Mr Holmes.
    再见 福尔摩斯先生

     

     

    点击查看 BBC《新福尔摩斯》全季 更多精彩内容

    0/0
      上一篇:《新福尔摩斯》第107期:当毕生所爱离你而去 下一篇:《新福尔摩斯》第109期:巴斯克维尔的猎犬序篇

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程