《新福尔摩斯》第134期:十拿九稳的结果?
教程:​新福尔摩斯(3季全)  浏览:350  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

     

    Are you all right? John?

    你还好吗,约翰
    Jesus Christ! It was the hound!
    我的老天,就是那条猎犬
    Sherlock,it was here,I swear it,
    夏洛克,它就在这,我发誓
    Sherlock,it must,it must...
    夏洛克,它肯定是...
    Did-did you see it? You must have!
    你看见它了吗,你肯定看见了
    It's all right,it's OK now.
    没事了,现在没事了
    No,it's not! It's not ok!
    不,才怪,怎么会没事
    I saw it,I was wrong!
    我看见它了,之前是我错了
    Well,let's not jump to conclusions. - What?
    别急着下结论,- 什么
    What did you see?
    你看见什么了
    I told you,i saw the hound.
    我说过了,我看到那条猎犬了
    Huge,red eyes? - Yes.
    体型巨大,目如赤焰,- 没错
    Glowing? - Yeah.
    发着光,-是的
    No. - What?
    不,-什么
    I made up the bit about glowing.
    发光那部分是我编的
    You saw what you expected to see because I told you.
    你听过我的描述,所以以为自己看到了
    You have been drugged. We have all been drugged.
    你被下了药,我们都中招了
    Drugged?
    下药
    Can you walk? - Of course I can walk.
    你还能走吗,-当然
    Come on,then. It's time to lay this ghost.
    来吧,是时候摆平这妖孽了
    Oh,Back again?What's on your mind this time?
    又来了?这次又是为什么
    Murder,Dr Stapleton.Refined,cold-blooded murder.
    这是谋杀,斯坦佩顿医生.精心策划,冷血无情的谋杀
    Will you tell little Kirsty what happened to Bluebell,or shall I?
    是你来为小柯丝蒂揭开.铃兰的失踪之谜呢,还是我来
    OK. What do you want?
    好吧,你究竟想怎样
    Can I borrow your microscope?
    能借你显微镜一用吗

     

     

    点击查看 BBC《新福尔摩斯》全季 更多精彩内容

    0/0
      上一篇:《新福尔摩斯》第133期:一个人恐惧时容易产生幻觉 下一篇:《新福尔摩斯》第135期:不能逃脱伦理与法律的约束

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程