《新福尔摩斯》第166期:谁会无时无刻让人觉得讨厌
教程:​新福尔摩斯(3季全)  浏览:322  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    They'll be deciding. - Deciding?
    他们会作出决定。 - 什么决定?
    Whether to come back with a warrant and arrest me.
    是否带着逮捕令回来逮捕我。
    You think? - Standard procedure.
    你这么觉得吗? - 这是标准程序。
    You should have gone with him. People'll think…
    你应该跟他走,别人会以为……
    I don't care what people think.
    我才不在乎别人怎么想。
    You'd care if they thought you were stupid or wrong.
    但你不想让他们认为你很蠢,或犯了错。
    No, that would just make them stupid or wrong.
    不,是他们蠢,他们犯了错。
    Sherlock, I don't want the world believing you're…
    夏洛克,我不想让全世界以为你是……
    That I am what? - A fraud.
    以为我是什么? - 骗子。
    You're worried they're right. - What?
    你担心他们是对的。 - 什么?
    That they're right about me. - No.
    你担心他们对我的判断是对的。 - 不
    That's why you're upset. You can't entertain the possibility they may be right.
    这就是你烦躁的原因。你不能不考虑,他们或许是对的,
    You're afraid you've been taken in as well. - No, no!
    你害怕自己也受了骗。 - 我没有!
    Moriarty is playing with your mind, too. Can't you see what's going on?
    莫里亚蒂也在玩弄你的思想。你难道看不出来是怎么回事吗?
    No, I know you for real.
    不,我认识的是真实的你。
    100 percent?
    百分之百吗?
    Well,nobody could fake being such an annoying dick all the time.
    谁会一直假装成这么个讨厌鬼?

     

     

    点击查看 BBC《新福尔摩斯》全季 更多精彩内容

    0/0
      上一篇:《新福尔摩斯》第165期:最难扼杀的是一种想法 下一篇:《新福尔摩斯》第167期:出来混的迟早要还的

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程