《新福尔摩斯》第169期:谎言是比真相更受欢迎
教程:​新福尔摩斯(3季全)  浏览:420  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    Joining me?
    来跟我作伴了?
    Yeah. Well, apparently it's against the law to chin the Chief Superintendent.
    显然打总警司一拳属于违法行为。
    Bit awkward this. There's no-one to bail us.
    这可不太聪明,这下没人来保释我们了。
    I was thinking more about our imminent and daring escape.
    我更倾向于现在就大胆逃跑。
    All units to 27 - What?
    所有单位到27区 - 什么?
    Ladies and gentleman, will you all please get on your knees?
    女士们先生们,请你们趴下好吗?
    NOW would be good. - Do as he says!
    最好就现在! - 照他说的做!
    Just so you're aware, the gun is his idea. I'm just a…you know…
    提醒你们一声,枪是他夺的,我就是个……你懂的……
    My hostage.
    我的人质!
    Hostage, yes ,that works. That works. So what now?
    人质,没错,这个可以有,可以有。那现在咋办?
    Doing what Moriarty wants, becoming a fugitive. Run!
    如莫里亚蒂所愿,当个逃犯。跑!
    Get after him, Lestrade!
    给我追!
    Take my hand!
    抓紧我的手。
    Now people will definitely talk.
    这下肯定要被人说闲话了。
    The gun! - Leave it!
    枪掉了! - 别管了。
    Sherlock, wait! We're going to need to coordinate.
    夏洛克,等等!我们得协调一致才行。
    Go to your right. Go to your right.
    往右边去,往你的右边去。
    Everybody wants to believe it. That's what makes it so clever.
    每个人都宁可信其有,这就是此计高明之处。
    A lie that's preferable to the truth.
    一个比真相更受人青睐的谎言。
    My deductions were a sham,no-one feels inadequate, Sherlock's an ordinary man.
    我的演绎法是骗人的,大家都舒坦了,夏洛克毫无过人之处。
    Mycroft, he could help us.
    麦考夫能帮我们。
    Big family reconciliation, now's not really the moment.
    现在真不是打亲情牌的好时机。
    Sherlock… We're being followed. I knew we couldn't outrun the police.
    有人跟来了。我就知道躲不过警察。
    That's not the police. It's one of my new neighbours from Baker Street.
    那人不是警察,是咱们贝克街上的新邻居。
    Let's see if he can give us some answers.
    看他能不能给我们答案。
    Where are we going?
    我们要去哪儿?
    We're going to jump in front of that bus.
    我们要冲到那辆公交前面。

    点击查看 BBC《新福尔摩斯》全季 更多精彩内容

    0/0
      上一篇:《新福尔摩斯》第168期:不要对别人的生活说三道四 下一篇:《新福尔摩斯》第170期:颠覆局势的密码

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程