《新福尔摩斯》第178期:楼顶上的最终对决
教程:​新福尔摩斯(3季全)  浏览:416  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    Well, here we are at last. You and me, Sherlock.
    哈,终于见面了。就我们俩。
    And our problem, the final problem. Staying alive. It’s so boring, isn’t it?
    我们的问题,终极问题。活着,无聊透顶吧?
    It’s just staying. All my life I’ve been searching for distractions and you were the best distraction and now I don’t even have you.
    一成不变。我这辈子都在找乐子。你曾经那么有趣,现在也没意思了。
    Because I’ve beaten you. And you know what? In the end, it was easy.
    因为我打败了你。你知道吗?说到底,太简单了,
    It was easy. Now I’ve got to go back to playing with the ordinary people, and it turns out you’re ordinary, just like all of them.
    没劲。现在我只能回去找普通人玩了。 而到头来,你也不过和他们一样,是个普通人。
    Well, did you almost start to wonder if I was real? Did I nearly get you?
    你是不是开始怀疑我是不是真的了?你是不是也被我耍了啊?
    Richard Brook.
    理查德 布鲁克
    Nobody seems to get the joke, but you do.
    没人看出其中的亮点,但你看出来了。
    Of course. - Attaboy.
    当然。 - 真不错。
    Richard Brook in German is Reichenbach, the case that made my name.
    理查·布鲁克的德语发音就是莱辛巴赫,那个让我出名的案子。
    Just trying to have some fun.
    只是觉得这样很好玩啦。
    Good. You got that too.
    不错啊,这你也看出来了。
    Beats like digits. Every beat is a one, every rest is a zero.
    数字一样的节奏。每一拍就是1,其余的都是0。
    Binary code. That’s why all those assassins tried to save my life.
    二进制代码。所以杀手都要救我。
    It was hidden on me, hidden inside my head. A few simple lines of computer code that can break into any system.
    代码就藏在我身上,藏在我脑海里,简单的几行程序代码就可以破解任何系统。
    Told all my clients, last one to Sherlock is a sissy.
    我对那些客户说,最后一名是胆小鬼。
    But now that it’s up here, I can use it to alter all the records.
    但现在我都知道,我能用这个修改记录,
    I can kill Rich Brook and bring back Jim Moriarty.
    我能抹杀布鲁克,弄回莫里亚蒂。
    No, no, no, no, no. this is too easy. This is too easy. There is no key, doofus!
    不不不,这也太简单了。太简单了。根本就没什么代码,笨蛋!

     

     

    点击查看 BBC《新福尔摩斯》全季 更多精彩内容

    0/0
      上一篇:《新福尔摩斯》第177期:表面的冷漠不意味什么 下一篇:《新福尔摩斯》第179期:别总是把事情想得太复杂

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程