《新福尔摩斯》第181期:反击
教程:​新福尔摩斯(3季全)  浏览:394  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    You can have me arrested, you can torture me, you can do anything you like with me,
    尽管逮捕我,折磨我好了,你想拿我怎么样随便你,
    but nothing’s going to prevent them from pulling the trigger.
    但没什么能阻止他们扣下扳机。
    Your only three friends in the world will die unless…
    你在这世上唯一的三个朋友死定了,除非……
    I kill myself and complete your story.
    除非我自杀,成就你的故事。
    You’ve got to admit, that’s sexier.
    你得承认,这样更吸引人。
    And I die in disgrace.
    我声名狼藉地死去。
    Of course. That’s the point of this.
    当然了,这才是重点。
    Oh,You’ve got an audience now. Off you pop. Go on.
    你现在有观众了哦。请吧。跳吧。
    I told you how this ends.
    我告诉过你故事的结局,
    Your death is the only thing that’s going to call off the killers.
    只有你死,杀手才会放手。
    I’m certainly not going to do it.
    我肯定不会这么做。
    Would you give me one moment, please? One moment of privacy. Please.
    你能给我点时间吗?让我一个人待会。拜托了。
    Of course.
    当然可以。
    What? What is it? What did I miss?
    你笑什么?!你知道了什么?
    You’re not going to do it.
    你不会这么做,
    So the killers can be called off, then there’s a recall code or a word or a number.
    所有还有办法让杀手收手,有个代码、暗号或数字。
    I don’t have to die if I’ve got you.
    如果我有你,我就不用死。
    You think you can make me stop the order? You think you can make me do that?
    你觉得你能让我下令让他们住手吗?你觉得你能做到吗?
    Yes. So do you.
    当让,你也这么觉得。
    Sherlock, your big brother and all the King’s horses couldn’t make me do a thing I didn’t want to.
    夏洛克,你哥哥和整个政府的人都不能逼我做我不想做的事。
    Yes, but I’m not my brother, remember.
    是的,但我不是我哥哥。
    I am you, prepared to do anything, prepared to burn, prepared to do what ordinary people won’t do.
    我跟你一样,准备好做任何事,准备好毁灭一切,准备好做普通人做不到的事。
    You want me to shake hands with you in hell? I shall not disappoint you.
    你想和我在地狱里相见吗?那我奉陪。

    点击查看 BBC《新福尔摩斯》全季 更多精彩内容

    0/0
      上一篇:《新福尔摩斯》第180期:后知后觉 下一篇:《新福尔摩斯》第182期:意外总是让人措手不及

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程