《新福尔摩斯》第185期:重现的Sherlock
教程:​新福尔摩斯(3季全)  浏览:397  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    There’s all the stuff. All the science equipment.
    所有那些东西,那些科学仪器,
    I left it all in boxes. I don’t know what needs doing.
    我都装在盒子里了,不知道该怎么办。
    I thought I’d take it to a school. Would you...
    我觉得还是捐给学校吧。你能不能......
    I can’t go back to the flat again, not at the moment. I’m angry.
    我暂时没法回去,我要缓一缓。我好生气。
    It’s OK, John. There’s nothing unusual in that. That’s the way he made everyone feel.
    没事的,这没什么奇怪的,他让每个人都生气。
    All the marks on my table and the noise, firing guns at half past one in the morning... - Yeah.
    看他在我桌上留下的记号,还有那些噪音,在凌晨一点半开枪...... - 嗯。
    Bloody specimens in my fridge. Imagine, keeping bodies where there’s food. - Yes.
    还把该死的标本放在我冰箱里,你怎么能在放吃的地方放尸体? - 是的
    And the fighting! Drove me up the wall with all his carryings-on.
    还打架,还把墙壁弄得乱七八糟。
    Listen, I’m not actually that angry, OK?
    我其实没有这么生气好吗?
    OK. I’ll leave you alone to, you know.
    好吧,我让你一个人待会。
    You... You told me once that you weren’t a hero.
    你曾经对我说过,你不是个英雄,
    There were times I didn’t even think you were human, but let me tell you this, you were the best man,
    我也曾一度以为你不是人,但我要对你说,你是我认识的最出色、
    the most human, human being that I’ve ever known and no-one will ever convince me that you tole me a lie, so,
    最有人情味的人。没有人能让我相信,你对我说的这一切都是在骗我。就这样。
    there. I was so alone and I owe you so much.
    认识你之前我很孤单,我欠你好多。
    But, please, there’s just one more thing, one more thing, one more miracle, Sherlock, for me, DON’T be dead.
    但是,求你了,再求你一件事,就一件事,就一个奇迹,夏洛克,为了我,求你不要,不要死。可以吗?
    Would you do that just for me? Just stop it. Stop this.
    就当是为了我。别这样,不要这么对我。

    点击查看 BBC《新福尔摩斯》全季 更多精彩内容

    0/0
      上一篇:《新福尔摩斯》第184期:失去比较好朋友的痛苦 下一篇:《新福尔摩斯》第186期:卷福让你知道绝处逢生

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程