《新福尔摩斯》第192期:卷福教你巧妙着装打扮
教程:​新福尔摩斯(3季全)  浏览:542  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    Sir, can I help you?
    先生.需要点什么吗
    Your wife just texted you,possibly her contractions have started.
    你妻子刚给你发了短信,可能是宫缩已经开始了
    Excuse me, sir.
    借过.先生
    Oh, sir, I am so, so sorry.Er, please, let me just go to the kitchen and dry that off for you.
    先生.真是太抱歉了,请让我拿去厨房帮您弄干
    Finished with that, sir? Allow me to take it for you.
    用完了吗.先生.我来帮您收一下
    Madam, can I suggest you look at this menu,It's completely identical.
    女士.请您改看这份菜单.内容完全是一样的
    Can I help you with anything, sir?
    要来点什么吗.先生
    Hi, yeah, I'm looking for a bottle of champagne. A good one.
    是的.我想要一瓶好香槟
    Hmm, well, these are all excellent vintages, sir.
    这些都是陈年佳酿.先生
    Oh, it's not really my area, what do you suggest?
    我对这方面不大了解.你有什么推荐的吗
    Well, you cannot possibly go wrong,but if you'd like my personal recommendation...
    选哪个都没问题,不过您要我推荐一种的话
    This last one on the list is a favourite of mine.
    最末这款是我的最爱
    It is, you might in fact say, like a face from the past.
    这款酒的滋味宛如往事
    Great. I'll have that one please.
    好.那我就点这种了
    It is familiar, but with the quality of surprise!
    口味熟悉.却暗含着惊喜
    Well, surprise me.
    那就给我个惊喜吧
    I'm certainly endeavouring to, sir.
    我正在努力呢.先生

     

     

    点击查看 BBC《新福尔摩斯》全季 更多精彩内容

    0/0
      上一篇:《新福尔摩斯》第191期:Sherlock与John才是真爱 下一篇:《新福尔摩斯》第193期:惊喜就是死了的人又出现在你面前

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程