《新福尔摩斯》第197期:搜索犯罪任务进行中
教程:​新福尔摩斯(3季全)  浏览:341  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    His movements were so silent,
    他的动作悄无声息
    So furtive he reminded me of a trained bloodhound picking out a scent.
    鬼鬼祟祟的动作让我想起.训练有素的猎犬嗅出了踪迹
    You what?
    你说什么.
    I couldn't help thinking what an amazing criminal he'd make if he turned his talents against the law.
    我忽然想到,如果他将自己的天赋用来犯法,那得犯下多么惊人的罪啊.
    Don't read that. - Famous blog, finally. - Come on, that's...
    别读了 - 是很有名的博客. - 拜托.那是...
    Ancient history, yes, I know,but it's not though, is it, because he's...
    老黄历了.我知道,但其实不是.因为他...
    What are you doing? - Having a wash.
    你在干什么. - 洗个脸
    You're shaving it off.
    你要刮掉胡子
    Well, you hate it. - Sherlock hates it. - Apparently everyone hates it.
    你不喜欢嘛. - 夏洛克不喜欢. - 显然大家都不喜欢
    Are you going to see him again? - No, I'm going to work.
    你要去见他吗. - 不.我要工作
    Oh, and after work, are you going to see him again? - No.
    工作结束后呢.你去见他吗. - 不
    God, I had six months of bristly kisses for me and then his nibs turns up... - I don't shave for Sherlock Holmes.
    天啊.我蹭了六个月的胡子.那家伙一冒出来... - 我刮胡子不是因为夏洛克·福尔摩斯
    You should put that on a T-shirt.
    这话你应该印在T恤上
    Shut up. Or what?Or I'll marry you.
    别说了.不然呢?不然我就娶你
    London, it's like a great cesspool into which all kinds of criminals, agents and drifters are irresistibly drained.
    伦敦.就像个巨大的污水池,各种罪犯.特工.流浪汉混杂其中
    Sometimes it's not a question of who,it's a question of who knows?
    有时候不是谁的问题.而是谁知道的问题
    If this man cancels his papers, I need to know.
    如果这个人取消订报.通知我
    If this woman leaves London without putting her dog into kennels,I need to know.
    如果这个女人离开伦敦.却没送狗去寄养,通知我
    I have certain people, they are markers.If they start to move, I'll know something's up.
    有些人.是我的标记,如果他们开始行动.就意味着有事情发生
    Like rats deserting a sinking ship.
    就像老鼠逃离下沉的船

     

     

    点击查看 BBC《新福尔摩斯》全季 更多精彩内容

    0/0
      上一篇:《新福尔摩斯》第196期:史上最狗血的逻辑推理剧 下一篇:《新福尔摩斯》第198期:天才眼中我们是什么

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程