《新福尔摩斯》第213期:消失的车厢
教程:​新福尔摩斯(3季全)  浏览:380  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    What?!
    什么
    Hang on, Sherlock...? - What?
    等等.夏洛克. - 怎么了?
    That's, isn't it live?
    那是.通电的吧
    Perfectly safe as long as we avoid touching the rails.
    不碰轨道就没事
    Of course, yeah, avoid the rails. Great!
    当然.只要不碰轨道.真好
    This way.
    这边
    Are you sure? - Sure.
    确定吗. - 确定.
    Look at that.
    看那边
    John...
    约翰
    Demolition charges.
    炸药包
    It's empty. There's nothing.
    车厢是空的.什么都没有
    Isn't there?
    是吗
    This is the bomb. - What?
    这就是炸弹. - 什么
    It's not carrying explosives, the whole compartment is the bomb.
    车厢没装炸弹.它本身就是
    We need bomb disposal.
    我们得找拆弹小组
    There may not be time for that now.
    现在可能来不及了
    So what do we do? - I have no idea.
    那我们怎么办? - 我不知道
    Well, think of something.
    那就好好想想.
    Why do you think I know what to do?
    你为什么觉得我知道该怎么办?
    Because you're Sherlock Holmes, you're as clever as it gets.
    因为你是夏洛克·福尔摩斯.你聪明绝顶.
    It doesn't mean I know how to diffuse a giant bomb!What about you?!
    那也不代表我知道怎么拆除一个大炸弹.那你呢?
    I wasn't in bomb disposal, I'm a bloody doctor!
    我不是拆弹部队的.我是个医生.
    And a soldier, as you keep reminding us all!
    还是个士兵.你总挂在嘴边!
    Can't... Can't we rip the timer off, or something?
    我们能不能直接把定时器扯掉什么的
    That would set it off. - You see, you know things!
    那会引爆的. - 看.你还是知道的嘛!

     

     

    点击查看 BBC《新福尔摩斯》全季 更多精彩内容

    0/0
      上一篇:《新福尔摩斯》第212期:难倒卷福的问题 下一篇:《新福尔摩斯》第214期:最后的遗言

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程