《新福尔摩斯》第215期:演绎
教程:​新福尔摩斯(3季全)  浏览:377  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    The criminal network Moriarty headed was vast.
    莫里亚蒂领导的犯罪网络非常庞大
    Its roots were everywhere, like a cancer,so we came up with a plan.
    就像癌症一样四处蔓延,所以我们想出了一个计划
    Mycroft fed Moriarty information about me.
    麦考夫向莫里亚蒂提供我的信息
    Moriarty, in turn, gave us hints,just hints as to the extent of his web.
    作为回报.莫里亚蒂也给我们信息,只是关于他犯罪网络规模的只言片语
    We let him go, because it was important to let him believe he had the upper hand.
    我们放他走.因为我们必须让他觉得自己占了上风
    And then, I sat back and watched Moriarty destroy my reputation, bit by bit.
    然后.我静观莫里亚蒂一点一点毁掉我的声誉
    I had to make him believe he'd beaten me,utterly defeated me, and then he'd show his hand.
    我必须让他相信他已经打败了我,彻底击败了我.然后他才会亮出底牌
    There were 13 likely scenarios once we were up on that roof.
    我们上了屋顶之后.有十三种可能的情况
    Each of them were rigorously worked out and given a code name.
    每一种都精心设计并且有个代号
    It wasn't just my reputation that Moriarty needed to bury.I had to die.
    莫里亚蒂想毁掉的不仅仅是我的名誉.我必须死
    Sherlock!
    夏洛克
    You can have me arrested, you can torture me,you can do anything you like with me,
    尽管逮捕我.折磨我好了,你想拿我怎么样随便你
    but nothing's going to prevent them from pulling the trigger.
    但没什么能阻止他们扣下扳机
    Your only three friends in the world will die, unless...
    你在这世上唯一的三个朋友死定了.除非.
    I kill myself and complete your story.
    我自杀.成就你的故事.
    You've got to admit that's sexier.
    你得承认.这样更吸引人
    But the one thing I didn't anticipate was just how far Moriarty was prepared to go.
    但我唯一没预料到的是莫里亚蒂会做的那么绝.
    I suppose that was obvious,given our first meeting at the swimming pool.His death wish.
    但回想一下泳池初见,这其实也不难想象.他一心想死!
    I knew I didn't have long.I contacted my brother, set the wheels in motion.
    我知道我的时间不多.我联系了我哥.开始执行计划
    And then everyone got to work.
    所有人都行动了起来

     

     

    点击查看 BBC《新福尔摩斯》全季 更多精彩内容

    0/0
      上一篇:《新福尔摩斯》第214期:最后的遗言 下一篇:《新福尔摩斯》第216期:拉撒路行动

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程