《新福尔摩斯》第218期:越神秘越蹊跷
教程:​新福尔摩斯(3季全)  浏览:433  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    You... - Oh, your face!
    你.... - 你的表情啊-
    Utter... - Your face!
    真是个.... - 你的表情!
    You! - Totally had you!
    你! - 骗得你团团转.
    You cock!I knew it! I knew it! You...
    你个混球!我就知道.我猜到了.你...
    Oh, those things you said, such sweet things.
    你说的那些话真是太感人了
    I never knew you cared.
    -我不知道你那么在乎.-我要-
    I will,I'll kill you if you ever breathe a word of this...
    你要是敢把这事说出去.我宰了你
    Scout's honour. .. - To anyone! You knew!
    我保证. - 不许对任何人说.你知道的!
    You knew how to turn it off!
    你知道怎么关掉炸弹
    There's an off switch.
    这里有个断路开关
    There's always an off switch.
    永远会有个断路开关
    Terrorists can get into all sorts of problems unless there's an off switch.
    如果没有的话,恐怖分子可麻烦大了.
    So why did you let me go through all that?!
    那你为什么要折磨我
    I didn't lie altogether.
    我也不全是撒谎
    I've absolutely no idea how to turn any of these silly little lights off.
    我完全不知道怎么关掉这些小灯.
    And you did call the police? - Of course I called the police.
    你也报警了吧. - 那是当然.
    I'm definitely going to kill you!
    我一定要宰了你
    Oh, please. Killing me, that's so two years ago.
    得了吧.你两年前就这么说.

     

     

    点击查看 BBC《新福尔摩斯》全季 更多精彩内容

    0/0
      上一篇:《新福尔摩斯》第217期:落幕 下一篇:《新福尔摩斯》第219期:黑暗里的神秘人

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程