《新福尔摩斯》第223期:婚礼
教程:​新福尔摩斯(3季全)  浏览:371  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    Congratulations!
    恭喜!
    OK, hold it there, I want to get this shot of the newlyweds.
    好了 站好了 我要给新人照张相
    Er, just the bride and groom, please.
    呃 只有新郎和新娘的
    Sherlock... - Oh, sorry.
    -夏洛克... - 抱歉.
    OK, three, two, one, cheese.
    好啦 三 二 一 笑
    The famous Mr Holmes. I'm very pleased to meet you.
    大名鼎鼎的福尔摩斯先生 幸会
    But no sex, OK? - Sorry?!
    不和你上床 行吗? - 抱歉?!
    You don't have to look so scared, I'm only messing.Bridesmaid, best man, it's a bit traditional.
    你用不着惊慌 我只是闹着玩的.伴娘 伴郎 这事儿是有传统的
    Is it? -But not obligatory.
    是吗? - 但不是强制的。
    If that's the sort of thing you're looking for, the man over there in blue is your best bet.
    如果你在找那种对象的话.那边穿蓝西装的是个绝佳的选择
    Recently divorced doctor with a ginger cat...
    刚离婚没多久的医生 养着姜黄色的猫...
    A barn conversion and a history of erectile dysfunction.
    住谷仓改建房 并且有勃起障碍的病史
    Reviewing that information, possibly not your best bet.
    这样一看 你还是别考虑他人吧
    Yeah, maybe not.
    是的 还是别了
    Sorry, there was one more deduction there than I was expecting.
    抱歉 推论比我预想中多了一个
    Mr Holmes, you're going to be incredibly useful.
    福尔摩斯先生 我今天就靠你帮忙了.

    点击查看 BBC《新福尔摩斯》全季 更多精彩内容

    0/0
      上一篇:《新福尔摩斯》第222期:婚姻会改变一个人 下一篇:《新福尔摩斯》第224期:婚宴的筹展

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程