《新福尔摩斯》第226期:朋友的婚礼邀请岂能拒绝
教程:​新福尔摩斯(3季全)  浏览:544  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    Yes? What, Sherlock?
    喂? 怎么 夏洛克?
    Why are you out of breath? - Filing.
    你干嘛气喘吁吁的? - 整理文件呢.
    Either I've caught you in a compromising position or you've been working out again.
    你不是在干那种事情 就是又在锻炼了
    I favour the latter. - What do you want?
    我希望是后者 - 你要干嘛?
    I need your answer, Mycroft, as a matter of urgency.
    问你个问题 迈克罗夫特 很紧急
    Answer? - Even at the eleventh hour, it's not too late, you know.
    问题? - 哪怕在最后一刻也不会太晚
    Oh, Lord! - Cars can be ordered, private jets commandeered.
    哦 天哪! - 车是可以派的 私人飞机也是可以强征的
    Today. It's today, isn't it?No, Sherlock, I will not be coming to the night-do,as you so poetically put it.
    今天 是今天 对不对?不 夏洛克 我不会来参加晚上的舞会的,不管你怎么美化它
    What a shame. Mary and John will be extremely d... - Delighted not to have me hanging around.
    真遗憾 玛丽跟约翰会非常... - 高兴我不在场
    Oh, I don't know.There should always be a spectre at the feast.
    我可不确定,宴会上总得有个让人扫兴的人
    So, this is it, then? The big day.I suppose I'll be seeing a lot more of you from now on.
    大日子 终于到来了,我想今后我应该能更常见到你了
    What do you mean? - Just like old times.
    你什么意思? - 就像从前那样
    No, I don't understand. - 'Well, it's the end of an era, isn't it?'John and Mary, domestic bliss.
    我不太明白 - 一个时代的结束 不是吗?约翰和玛丽 幸福的家庭
    No, no, no. I prefer to think of it as the beginning of a new chapter.
    不不 我更愿意把这视作新篇章的开始
    What? - Nothing.
    怎么? - 没什么
    I know that silence. What?
    你沉默了 你想说什么?
    Well, I'd better let you get back to it. You have a big speech or something, don't you?
    你赶紧回去吧 你不还要演讲什么的吗?
    What? - Cakes, karaoke, mingling.
    什么? - 蛋糕 卡拉OK 交际
    Mycroft! -This is what people do, Sherlock. They get married.I warned you, don't get involved.
    迈克罗夫特! - 人们都会结婚的 夏洛克,我警告过你 不要掺和
    Involved? I'm not involved. - No...
    掺合? 我没有掺合 - 不是...
    John asked me to be his best man, how could I say no?
    约翰让我当他的伴郎 我怎么拒绝?
    Absolutely. - I'm not involved.
    当然 - 我没有掺合.
    I believe you. Really, I do.Have a lovely day and do give the happy couple my best.
    我相信你 真的,愿你有个美好的一天 代我祝福新人
    I will.
    我会的
    Oh, by the way, Sherlock, do you remember Redbeard?
    顺便说一句 夏洛克 你记得红胡子吗?
    I'm not a child anymore, Mycroft.
    我不是小孩了 迈克罗夫特
    No, of course you're not.Enjoy not getting involved, Sherlock.
    你当然不是,享受你的不掺合吧 夏洛克

    点击查看 BBC《新福尔摩斯》全季 更多精彩内容

    0/0
      上一篇:《新福尔摩斯》第225期:詹姆斯·肖尔托少校 下一篇:《新福尔摩斯》第227期:诚挚的祝愿

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)