《新福尔摩斯》第244期:没有人喜欢冷门的话题
教程:​新福尔摩斯(3季全)  浏览:357  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    Married.Obvious, really.
    结婚了 显然易见
    Our Mayfly Man was trying to escape the suffocating chains of domesticity
    蜉蝣男试图逃出 令人窒息的家庭生活
    and instead of endless nights in watching the telly
    他不愿意在无数个夜晚枯坐电视机前
    or going to barbecues with the awful, dreadful, boring people he couldn't stand,
    也不愿意忍受和那些糟糕 可怕 无聊的人一起去BBQ
    he used his wits, cleverness and powers of disguise to play the field. He was...
    于是他凭借自己的聪明才智与高超的化妆技巧 在外寻欢作乐 他...
    On second thoughts,I probably should have told you about the elephant in the room.
    如果能再深入想想 我可能已经把显而易见的事实说出来了
    However, it does help to further illustrate how invaluable John is to me.
    不过 这确实能进一步说明 约翰对我来说是无价之宝
    I can read a crime scene the way he can understand a human being.
    我解读罪案现场 而他解读人性
    I used to think that's what made me special quite frankly I still do.
    我以前想 这就是我的特别之处 坦白讲 我现在依然这么想
    But a word to the wise, should any of you require the services of either of us,
    无需我多言 要是在座哪位需要我们二人的服务
    I will solve your murder,but it takes John Watson to save your life.
    我能为你破解谋杀案 而约翰·华生能拯救你的生命
    Trust me on that, I should know,he's saved mine so many times and in so many ways.
    相信我 我很清楚这一点 他用各种方式 救过我许多次
    This blog is the story of two men
    这个博客写的是两个男人
    and their, frankly, ridiculous adventures of murder, mystery and mayhem.
    极其荒诞的冒险故事 故事里充斥着谋杀 秘密与伤害
    But from now on, there's a new story.A bigger adventure.
    但在今天 一个全新的故事要开始了 一次更大的冒险
    Ladies and gentlemen,pray, charge your glasses and be upstanding.
    女士们先生们 请举杯起立
    Today begin the adventures of Mary Elizabeth Watson and John Hamish Watson.
    就在今天 玛丽·伊丽莎白·华生与约翰·哈密什·华生的冒险开始了
    The two reasons why every single one of us is...
    有两个理由来解释 为什么我们每一个人...

    点击查看 BBC《新福尔摩斯》全季 更多精彩内容

    0/0
      上一篇:《新福尔摩斯》第243期:突破点在于寻找共同点 下一篇:《新福尔摩斯》第245期:上帝不会懒得制造巧合

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程